t.h.r.e.e

A/n: GUESS WHO UPDATED. IMPORTANT: If anyone wants to make the boys outfits pm me.

Michael took Ashton's advice and made up with Luke, and maybe gave him a quick apology blow job. Now, the pair were heading to detention with Ashton, Luke on Michael's back with Michael's hands slightly too high on his thighs.

      Calum was already sitting in his desk, chewing gum obnoxiously. Ashton was grading pre tests at his desks, trying to ignore the loud smacking sounds from the kiwi boy. Michael and Luke entered the room, giggling. Luke hopped off Michael's back and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek before taking a seat.

"Okay, everyone's here, great, now I'm not gonna be an ass and not allow you to talk but no electronics. Oh and Calum, if you're going to chew your gum obnoxiously, spit it out." Ashton said.

    Calum stopped chewing loudly.

"So, Mr. Irwin, are you married?" Calum asked.

"No." Ashton said.

"Have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"No."

"Would I be correct to say for the past two weeks you've been eyeing the three of us, wishing you could bend us over your desk and fuck us?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't you?"

"It's illegal."

"We won't tell."

"Calum."

"Mr. Irwin."

"You barely know me."

"You're my sexy teacher. I don't give a flying fuck."

"No, Calum."

"But, Daddy."

"Calum. Stop."

"Am I turning you on, Daddy?"

"Calum, be quiet."

"But, Daddy, I just want to be good for you. Pleasure you."

"No, Calum. You're sixteen, I'm twenty-eight. You're a minor and I'm your teacher."

"Fine. But this isn't over."

      Michael rolled his eyes at Calum and continued helping Luke paint his nails. He pecked the blonde's nose as he applied a coat of the pastel yellow paint to his thumb. He didn't understand why the boy was so agitating.

"Mikey, I made you something yesterday." Luke whispered.

"What is it, Flower?" Michael smiled.

     Luke reached into his backpack and pulled out a flower crown made up of, fake, black and pink daisies.

"Aw, thank you, Lukey. I love it." Michael cooed as Luke helped him place the flowers atop his head.

"Oh isn't that sweet." Calum spoke sarcastically.

"Fuck off, Hood. You're just jealous that Luke made me one and not you." Michael scoffed.

"Oh yeah, because I want to march around holding blondie's hand with flowers in my hair." Calum snapped.

"I don't understand you. This morning you were hitting on him and now you're insulting him! What is your issue?!" Michael shouted.

"I don't know." Calum sighed.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"I've never been in a relationship. I've only kissed someone a few times and had sex once. I'm still in that second grader mindset of being mean to your crush. I don't know how to handle liking someone since I've only had a few small crushes in the past. I just am unsure of how to handle everything to do with love and relationships." Calum explained.

"Y-you actually have a-a crush on me?" Luke question.

"Yeah. I mean how could I not? You're gorgeous and absolutely adorable." Calum stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Luke's cheeks went pink. "O-oh, um, thanks."

"Of course, Angel." Calum smiled.

"You kn-know I kinda h-have a crush on you t-too." Luke said softly.

"You do?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Michael exclaimed, surprised at the fact that his best friend hadn't told him about his crush.

"I-I knew you didn't l-like Calum s-so I didn't s-say anything. P-plus, I thought y-you m-might think it was a-a little that I like him e-even though s-somethings he says m-make me uncomfortable." Luke explained.

"Flower, you could've told me. You can always tell me about your crushes, no matter who they are!" Michael assured.

"Then I-I have something to tell y-you." Luke said.

"What is it?" Michael asked.

"I have a crush on you and Mr. Irwin too, Mikey."
...
A/n: I was gonna have Cake date for a while but decided against it and decided to just go straight for that ot4 action. Hope you enjoyed! I'm very inspired to write this story right now so I think I'll try to update it again. Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah