f.i.f.t.e.e.n*

A/n: There's no reason that I need to tell you this other than just so you can picture the boys a little better but in this book Luke is 5'5(which is why he likes wearing platform shoes), Calum is 5'7, Michael is 5'10, and Ashton is 6'2. ALSO, read my note at the end.
...

    Ashton turned Luke around in his lap and helped the boy wrap his legs around his waist. Ashton carried Luke upstairs, followed closely by Calum and Michael. When they reached Ashton's bedroom, Ashton tossed Luke onto the bed, which caused the latter's dress to fly up, allowing the others a glimpse at the red fabric that had previously been hidden. Calum and Michael climbed on the bed next to Luke.

"Strip down to your underwear." Ashton ordered, the other three doing so quickly. Ashton, Michael, and Calum all let out a collective groan when seeing the red lace thong that Luke adorned, causing the blonde's face to heat up.

(Don't ask where his dick goes bc idek)

"Fuck, Princess, does your Mother know you wear things like this?" Ashton asked lowly as he pushed Luke back onto the bed.

Ashton kissed down Luke's neck and chest, leaving a love bite beneath his right collarbone. Ashton then leaned up to Luke for a kiss while sneaking a finger into the waistband of his panties, snapping it against the milky skin. He broke the kiss, causing Luke to let out a soft whimper, before moving onto Calum. He pulled the tan onto the bed and kissed him as he tugged at his hair. Ashton palmed Calum slowly as their lips moved together. Soon, the kiss was broken and it was Michael's turn. Ashton summoned the bleach blonde to the bed where he kissed all over the boy's pale chest, nibbling and leaving a few hickeys here and there. He straddled Michael's hips as he moved to kiss him, running his hands up and down Michael's sides while doing so. Once the kiss was broken, Ashton stood up.

"Angel, if it's okay with him, I want you to fuck Princess." Ashton looked to Luke, who nodded. "Go slow though. Use lots of lube. Condoms and lube are on the nightstand. I didn't know what size you use so I bought a few." Ashton said before turning to Michael. "You," he pointed at the boy, "are mine tonight." He growled.

Ashton stripped down to his boxers and straddled Michael again, condom and lube in hand. Ashton reconnected their lips while rocking their hips together. Michael threaded his fingers through Ashton's hair, tugging lightly ever now and then. Meanwhile, Calum and Luke were making out, Calum sitting up against the head board, Luke in his lap.

 Meanwhile, Calum and Luke were making out, Calum sitting up against the head board, Luke in his lap

    Suddenly, Calum slid his hands to Luke's butt, giving it a quick squeeze. This action caused Luke gasp, allowing Calum to slip his tongue into the former's mouth.

     As Calum and Luke continued to make out, Ashton had gotten Michael's boxers off and was now teasing the boy by kissing and kitten licking his tip. Eventually, Ashton got bored with the taunting and began taking Michael's length into his mouth. He sucked and swirled his tongue, every motion making Michael moan. Right when Michael was on the verge of coming, Ashton pulled off, to which Michael whined.

"Hush now, Kitten. You'll get something soon." Ashton scolded as he lived up his fingers. Ashton quickly glanced over at Calum and Luke. Ashton moaned at the sight. Calum had three fingers knuckle deep in Luke, whose head was thrown back, eyes clamped shut, mouth open he panted heavily. Ashton has to force himself to look away.

     Ashton patted the inner part of Michael's as to signal him to spread his legs. Ashton ran a lubed up finger over Michael's entrance before slowly pushing it in. Ashton began to move his finger in and out of Michael just as Calum pulled his fingers out of Luke. Calum kissed Luke once more before grabbing a condom and tearing it open. He rolled the condom on and spread lube on his member. He lined himself up with Luke's entrance and looked up at the boy.

"Are you ready?" Calum asked.

"Mhm." Luke hummed with a small nod.

     With that Calum pushed in, stopping every few seconds so Luke could adjust. Soon, Calum's balls were pressed against Luke's ass. Once Luke gave him the 'okay', Calum began thrusting in and out slowly, leaning down to connect his lips with Luke's.

     Meanwhile, Ashton was lubing his condom-clad dick up and positioning himself at Michael's hole. "You ready, Kitten?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy." Michael breathed. Suddenly, Ashton pushed in, making Michael breathe in sharply. "Fuck, Daddy!" He moaned which encouraged Ashton to push in further.

     Once Ashton was all the way in, he started thrusting slowly but soon picked up the pace. Before Michael knew it, Ashton was pounding into him. Moans and strings of profanity fell from both of their lips in between fast-paced kisses. They were caught in a haze of lust until they heard Calum scream, "FUCK, BABY GIRL!"

     After that was heard, a string of loud moans game from Luke which the other two could only assume was him orgasming. They were both brought back to each other when Michael moaned loudly. Ashton had hit his prostate. Ashton smirked and continually plowed into it which caused Michael to orgasm after only a few thrusts. Michael's walls clenching around Ashton was all the older man needed to spill into the condom.

     They both rode out there highs with their lips locked. Once they came down, Ashton pulled out and took of the condom, tying it and tossing it on the floor. The pair then joined Calum and Luke, who were now cuddling.

     It was quiet for a few minutes, the only sound being the air conditioner and their heavy breathing. But then Ashton broke it.

"So, you like being called Baby Girl, huh?"
...
A/n: TADA!!! There's your smut. It wasn't very kinky but we'll get there. I hope you all enjoyed! Now for the important part. I have another poll: who should top the first time Malum have sex?

Comment here for Calum

Comment here for Michael

That's all, bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah