e.i.g.h.t*

A/n: PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END. Thank you to Dont_forget-about_me for making me these outfits I love them! Enjoy guys!
...
It was now Wednesday day and Luke and Michael were running late to detention. Ashton looked at the clock and sighed. They needed to get there soon if they were to do what he planned. Calum, noticing his teachers irritated aura, stood up and walked over to Ashton, plopping himself down in his lap. Ashton looked at Calum questioningly. The maori boy just smirked and rolled his hips against his teacher's.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked.

"You seemed annoyed. I thought I might distract you." Calum replied before leaning in to place his lips on Ashton's.

     The kiss quickly became heated, full of tongue and teeth and grinding and groping (groping is such a gross word >.<). Both boys were soon sporting hard ons. Ashton suddenly removed his lips from Calum's, placing them on the younger boy's tan neck. Calum threw his head back, giving Ashton more room to kiss and suck love bites into. While he was working on sucking hickeys into Calum's neck, Ashton moved his large hand to the boy's crotch, palming him through his jeans.

Calum had to bite his lip to keep his soft moans from coming out, potentially giving them away. Suddenly, the door swung open and Michael came in carrying a crying Luke. Ashton and Calum immediately stopped what they were doing, turning their focus to the other two boys. Michael sat Luke on a desk and knelt down on the floor in front of it. He placed his small hand on Luke's knee, rubbing his thumb back and forth on the bone slowly. The older boy was whispering things to the younger that the other two people in the room were unable to hear. Soon, all was silent except for Luke's occasional sniffles.

Calum, not liking silence, decided to speak. "What happened?" He asked softly.

Michael turned to them and that's when the pair sitting at the desk noticed the black eye that was forming and his split lip. "Some kid smacked Luke's ass and I told him to leave Luke alone and him and his friend ganged up on me. Scared the hell out of Luke to see the fight." He explained.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm little sore but nothing I can't handle. Flower cleaned me up a little bit." Michael replied.

"Is he okay?" Calum asked, motioning to Luke.

"Yeah, just a little shaken up. He'll be okay though after we go home and binge watch American Horror Story." Michael answered.

The green eyed boy then noticed Ashton and Calum's swollen lips and hard ons, causing a smirk to grow on his face.

"Were you starting without us?" He asked in the most innocent voice he could muster, loving the way his tone made Ashton swallow hard. "Do you mind if we join in?" He asked.

"Is Luke okay to do this?" Ashton asked.

"Y-yes." Came Luke's quiet voice.

Ashton smirked. "Great. Then c'mon over here boys. Let's have some fun."
...
A/n: HA YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING SMUT. Sorry to disappoint. I think I'm gonna triple update bc I'm inspired to right this story right now so I probably will.

Also, I have a very important question for you all: Who should take Luke's virginity? Please vote here:

Michael

Calum

Ashton

I need to know who you want to do it because I have the scene planned but I need to know who you guys want to do it. Please vote! Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah