t.w.e.l.v.e* (part I)

A/n: The amazing genderneutralfolk has given me a great idea, which I will be using except it will have to be in two chapters. Also, please check out my book If You Don't Know because I just entered it in the Wattys 2016 and I'd be super appreciative. Thank you and I hope y'all enjoy.
...
After a day a of thinking, Luke decided that he was ready to lose his virginity. At lunch, Luke tracked Michael down and told his as much.

"You're positive that you're ready?" Michael asked.

"A-absolutely." Luke mentally cursed himself for stuttering, knowing it made him sound unsure. It wasn't like he could help it. He was born with a speech impediment. When he was little, it was much, much worse but his parents got him a speech therapist who helped him get to where he was. He knew it would never go away completely but he wished it wouldn't affect his every word. However, Luke prayed that Michael's knowledge of his stutter and the honesty in Luke's eyes would make him believe the younger boy.

It seemed Luke's prayers had been answered. "Okay, flower. Will your parents be home tonight?" Michael said.

Luke shook his head. "Th-they're going-g to-o d-dinner with th-their friends." He added.

"What about your brothers?" Michael questioned.

"B-Ben's taking his girlfr-friend-d o-on a dat-te and-d J-Jack w-won't-t care." Luke replied.

"Alright. Then we're set." Michael stated. He planted a kiss on Luke's forehead before heading off to get lunch.

*after school bc we all know why we're here and it's not maths*

      Michael decided that he wanted to really set the mood for Luke's first time. He took the twink out to a romantic dinner at Pizza Hut (shout out to my childhood) before going back to the Hemmings household to watch some movies that would set the mood. Halfway through the second movie, Luke decided it was time. He appreciated what Michael was doing. He really did. But he has been waiting all day for this and he wanted to get to it.

Luke turned around in Michael's lap, his long legs curling around the paler boy's waist. Luke pressed his lips to Michael's, who was receptive of the action. Soon, the pair were passionately kissing, Luke's hands tugging at Michael's vibrant locks, Michael's threatening to slip under Luke's skirt. Michael suddenly pulls back.

"Lukey," he whispers. "You're sure?"

Luke does nothing for a moment before pushing away from Michael and standing. Michael sighs and runs a hand through his messy hair. He knew Luke wasn't ready. He knew that Luke was just doing it to make the others happy. He shouldn't have agre-Michael's thoughts came to a sudden halt when Luke began to pull his skirt down.

The pink piece of fabric was soon pooling around Luke's dainty ankles, allowing Michael to see Luke's panties–which may or may not have caused not-so-mini Michael to twitch a bit. The panties were black and lacy and very revealing. Michael was sort of shocked that Luke even owned them.