s.i.x

A/n: Thank you to -Bandlands- for making these outfits for me!
...
The next day, none of the boys knew what to expect. Michael and Luke's friendship hadn't changed at all but who's to say it won't be awkward to be around Calum and Ashton? All worry, however, was swept away when the pair entered Ashton's classroom to find him writing their agenda on the board with a red dry erase marker. I was just like yesterday. No awkwardness at all. It was the same way with seeing Calum, the awkward tension was nowhere to be found.

     Everyone's school day carried on as usual until detention. Michael, Luke, and Calum entered Ashton's classroom to find him sitting on his cleared off desk, his lips curved into a smirk.

"Hello boys. We have somethings to discuss." He stated.

     The boys nodded and took seats at three desks in the front row. They all looked up at the curly haired man before them expectantly.

"Yesterday was fun, yes?" He started.

They all nodded.

"Now personally, I would enjoy doing that again. But of course, for that to happen, I require your consent. If you say no, it won't be held against you, I understand if you are uncomfortable with it. Now I want you all to verbally give consent to this." Ashton explained.

"I'd love to do it again. Definitely." Calum said immediately to which Ashton nodded before looking at the other two.

Michael thought for a moment before speaking. "I'm up for it. I will admit, I was a little nervous yesterday but I liked it and want to do it again."

     Ashton smiled. Luke was deep in thought, not noticing that everyone was looking at him until he felt a light tap on his thigh. Startled, he looked up with wide eyes, freaking out when noticing everyone's stares.

Noticing Luke's panic, Ashton spoke. "Hey, hey, you're okay. I just need to know if you're willing to do what we did yesterday again."

Luke blinked at him for a moment. Then he nodded. "Y-yeah I-I'd like that-t."
...
A/n: That was a filler whoops. I TRIED OKAY. I'm very tired right now and I feel like shit but I wanted to update for you guys because you guys mean a lot to me and have been so supportive of this book. Thank you for 18k! I'll update again soon. Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah