Chapter 3: Yami

"Yugi...sensei." I can't believe this! Out of all the people that I have to run into. Why?

Why does it have to be him?!

"Y-yami, Daijōbu?" *Y-yami, are you alright?*

I snap out of my thoughts when he ask if I was alright. I just nodded. Feeling a bit of heat covering my cheeks right now.

He sigh in relief. "Thank goodness....ummm...could you...get off of me now?"

Yugi's face was a bit flushed for some reason. I thought it was cute. Then I remember the situation we're in.

Both of my hands are on either sides from his face, while our legs are accidentally tangled. I really don't want to move them or they'll might end up somewhere that they are not supposed to be. And also, our bodies are touching each other; making me feel the warmth that is coming from his. Yugi's amethyst eyes stared up at mine and seem to debating on something. I wanted to ask what's wrong, but that's not the point here!

I have to hurry before someone sees us!

Carefully, I untangled my legs from his and push myself up so that I'm the one who is standing. I held out my hand towards him, which he gladly took the offer as I pull him up.

"I'm so sorry, Yugi-sensei. I should of looked at where I was going."

"It's alright, Yami. I know it was an accident." He dusted himself from anything that got on him. He was wearing his black business outfit along with a loose tie that is undone. He made sure that his glasses is place correctly on his pale nose that seem to make his eyes shine beautifully in the sunlight that penetrates from the glass windows right next to us.

"Now then. How about we head back to our classroom. The bell is going to ring soon, so the other students should have already arrived."

"Alright."

We started heading straight towards the classroom. Silent took over as we just stayed side by side in match pace. When we finally arrive to class A-1, I can hear the chatters and laughing from the inside, which indicates that the other students are already here. The good news is that we still have 5 more minutes left until we have to go back to our seats. Bad news...

"YUGI-SENSEI~!"

Mai Valentines. AKA our Class's Rep. have a total possession towards Yugi-sensei.

Both Yugi-sensei and Mai went down together as she started to grope him on her breast. (Yami: *cursing at Mai*)

"M-Mai! Stop groping him!"

Anzu Mizaki. AKA the Friendship speecher and the person who is mostly shy. (I have no idea.) Also in love with Yugi-sensei.

"Aww~ But I can't help myself. He's too cute!"

"That's what you always say." I muttered. I just ignore them and went back to my seat. My seat is in the front right corner of the classroom. Also, it's right next to the window, where I can almost see the cherry blossom tree's buds opening up.  Everyone else are either chattering with other students or talking with Yugi-sensei. I was a bit jealous with Yugi-sensei talking with the other girls, but I already knew that he doesn't have a thing for them. (Yami: Thank Ra) Most of them just like him because he's kind, cute, and really considerated with others feelings. That must've been one of the reasons why I fell in love with him. I started developing these feelings when I first met him. At first, I was confused. But then when I started realizing what these feelings are meant for I tried avoiding him as much as possible. I didn't want him to be disgusted or hateful towards me for 'not being straight'. But Yugi wouldn't have that, and started hanging around with me and trying to make me talk to him. I guess he thought that the reason why I am trying to avoid him is because he's small, young, and doesn't want him to be my teacher.