Chapter 6: Yugi

'A competition to test our courage. I'm surprise that Joey could even think of that. Even though it's quite unnatural for him to come up with that kind of idea. Hehe~ Shikata ga nai! *Oh well!*' I giggled a bit before I spotted the office.

I knocked the door, before hearing Mr. Pegasus said, "Come in~!"

'Wow. He sounds cheerful for some reason. Wonder why?'

I open the door to see Mr. Pegasus talking to someone.

"Oh! Mrs. Pegasus!"

"Yugi!"

Mrs. Pegasus quickly came over and hugged me. I blushed. Luckily, the hug is light so that it won't sufficates me. Unlike the other's...... I sweat drop from the past hugs that I got from my students. But it also gave me this sudden feeling that I cannot forget. Memories repeat itself through my mind as I hold on to Mrs. Pegasus.

Flashbacks: Where It All Began

I was waiting outside of class A-1. I was nervous. Really nervous.

"I hope they won't judge my appearances."

I look down at myself to see that I'm wearing a brown business clothing, along with a dark blue tie. I made sure that my small glasses won't fall down, but sometimes it would slip off my nose.

'I think I dress a bit TOO formal.' I sigh before hearing the signal.

"Sensei, you may come inside know."

I gulp. Then squeeze my bag tightly for some kind of encouragement. But it's not working. Then I heard something.

"Kuri Kuri~!"

I quickly turn to see....

"Kuriboh!"

The little fella started jumping everywhere around me. Happy too see me again. I quietly said a small spell so that time would slow down for a bit. This spell is not permanent, so I would have to hurry before it wears off. I put down my bag and open my arms, which Kuriboh quickly engulfs me in a sweet and caring hug.

Another Flashback: Memories

Let me start explaining. The truth is....I'm not just any normal human.

But also a Magician. A very powerful one.

My avatar enable me to do so many spells and chants. And can also let me communicate to other Spirits, as well as seeing them. In this world the people doesn't know about the many dimensions that has been created around around them. Normal eyes cannot see what they are meant to be seen from the real and the non-real. My kinds, the Magicians and Spellcasters, make the world balance by using magic. There are other kinds as well: Beasts, Machines, Witches, Plants, Knight Palatines and other kinds as well. There are categories that each of us can have.

Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Dark, and Light.

We create the balance, but the most powerful ones are the 7 Continents.

And I am one of them.

That was years ago. Everything was perfect the way it should be. Everyone knew that the 7 Continents are the ones that keep the balance of both the human world and the Spirit world and that we don't use our powers for evil.

But everything changed.

Dark Skull Archfiend of Lightning is a Dark attribute monster, and used to be part of the 7 Continents because........of an accident.

I couldn't say it was an accident. More like a murder. The others agree as well, and we believe that someone is trying to destroy us one by one. We sent out an urgent call to every land of the Spirit World to help us. But our call has not been replied until it was too late. One by one. Every members of the 7 Continents started to fall. We try to protect ourselves and to support the others, but it seems that all of our strength are not good enough to match his. We found out recently that the person who was behind this has a master that want the Spirit World and the Human World all to himself and that they are his mind slaves. In the end.