Chapter 13: **** and Yami

Location: HQ Judging Center

"W-What! What's happening?"

The crowd "Woah~" in amazement. Trying to get the picture of what is going to happen next.

"WE WANT MORE!"
_______________________________

Location: Somewhere in the Renka Middle School Dorm

Group: #5

"K-Kiss, Yugi-sensei...."

Mai blush from the sudden confession as Yugi slowly walk towards her. Holding out his outstretch hand.

"Mai-chan. Kiss me."

Sparkling stars surround them as the scene seem to play in the most dazzling moment.

"Ahhh! Please hold on for a moment!"

Until it shatters.

Yugi-sensei look confused at Mai as she started putting make-up on her face to make her look even more beautiful than ever.

"Please wait for 3- no 2 minutes until I'm ready. I can't simply make your first kiss be with a face that is not polish yet. Ah, for you to be inviting me, it's like a dream! Oh~ What shall I do?!"

Both Kisara and Yugi-sensei stare at her strangely as they waited for Mai to hurry up.
_______________________________
Group #1

"Ryou-kun. Malik-ku-"

Yugi got caught off when Ryou smash a pillow onto his face. Feeling embarrassed from the sudden confession, while Malik composed himself.

"A-A kiss......right?"

Yugi removed the pillow from his face and said, "Yes. Malik-kun."

"If that's what you want."

Malik walk up to Yugi and hold him tight.

"Then I'll give it to you."

"M-Malik-kun."

Malik smile, and was about to kiss him until.....

"W-WAIT!"

Both Malik and Yugi turn towards Ryou to see his blushful, and upset face.

"M-Malik-kun. Don't forget who's the one who volunteered to be your partner in the first place."

Malik is confused.

"Ryou?"
_______________________________
Group #3 (Rebecca-chan)

"R-Rebecca-chan.... "

Yugi is currently being crushed to the wall because her foot is pressing onto his face, while Rebecca scream excitedly.

"The real thing is way to embarrassing~ Please wait a moment for me to catch my breath!"

'T-This girl is going to kill me!' 😓
_______________________________
Group #3 (Vivian)

"Oh~ Yugi-sensei!"

*Music*

An imaginary wind blow gently around Vivian as she pulled out her traditional 'Red Rose Dragon ' signature moves. With dazzling grace, she dance in joy and happiness.

"My dear little dumpling~"

*Cherry Blossoms appears*

"I will gladly accept your love! OHOHOHOHOH ~!!!!!!!"

'Take that May Valentines! Looks like I have won this game. And that little brat will now bow before my acknowledgment!'