Chapter 7: Yami

Location: Renka Middle School Dorms

Time: 7:00pm ( Night )

Finally, the time has arrived.

For the Evening Festival to be begin.

Everyone are here accounted for as they put all of their attention towards our very own speaker.

Joey Wheeler

"Alright! Welcome to the "Evening Festival Courage Test!"

Everyone scream in excitement, while I just clap. But a smirk starts to appear on my face; feeling excited as much as they do. Joey spotted me, and gave me a knowing wink. I wink back; telling him that I got his message.

"Oh my."

We all turn around to see that our main star has arrived.

Yugi look at all of us; confused.

"I thought the Evening Festival is going to start at 8:30?" 

Joey then started explaining.

"Sorry that I didn't tell you about the change of time Yugi."

Yugi-sensei just smile at Joey and said, "It's alright Joey. But, please, next time. Warn me." Yugi cutely wink at Joey just as Joey wink back at him.

"Everyone are already here, right?"

"Some of them. The others aren't feeling well, so they decided that they'll watch us through one of the cameras."

"The cameras?"

"Yep!"

Joey pointed one of the cameras that is on top of a light pole.

"Seto installed them for us so that we can see one of the contestants' scary face on screen TV. Hehe~" Joey grin stupidly as he started imagining funny faces. 

"It'll be more entertaining if we see your funny face, mutt."

Joey snapped his head towards Seto, and started insulting him. Seto just ignore Joey, and continue typing away through his security cameras. Checking that everything are set and ready to go.

"Alright! I will now explaining the rules for the Evening Festival Courage Test."

Joey hold out a red ribbon and show it to us, before explaining.

"The rule is that one of you will present yourself and wear this red ribbon to show that you will be going inside the dorm building first. And inside the building, you would need to travel through every part of the building, until you find the Science room. There, you have to find the Science's body skeleton, and tie the red ribbon on it. After that, you would need to go and find the exit fit yourself. But be careful. I heard that something "spooky" will appear and gobble you up."

We laugh, including me. I turn towards Yugi-sensei. Expecting him to laugh along with us. But was confused when I saw the seriousness on his face, while looking up towards the building of the abandon dorm. The way he look like that made new feel concern. I also saw that Yugi-sensei's hands are clench into a fist. Worried, I began speaking to him.

"Yugi-sensei?"

I touch his shoulder to get his attention. Which he jumped a little from the sudden contract.

"Are you alright?"

Yugi look up and stare into my worry crimson eyes, while I also stare down at Yugi's amethyst eyes, and notice that he seem too be disturbed by something.