Chapter 15: Yami and Bonus

Note: Final Chapter! And I hope that you all will have a wonderful Winter Break!
_______________________________
".........Ummm....Seto."

"What."

"You didn't have to make them explode."

"I didn't."

"Liar."

"No."

".......Then-"

Joey slowly turn towards Triston, as Triston also slowly turn towards Joey.

"Y-You don't think-"

"-they're-"

"GHOSTS!!!!!" 

(👻👻👻👻: Hehehe....BOO!)
_______________________________
Location: Science Room (Upstairs)

After being engulf within the sudden bright light, I open my eyes slowly. Feeling a soft breeze around me. I tried feeling for Yugi, but realized that he's not with me. Causing me to freak out.

"Yugi? Yugi, where are you?!"

*Right here.*

I turn to where the voice came from. But I don't know where.

*Up here.*

That's when I quickly look up. And what I saw; shocked me.

"S-Silent Magician!?"

There, right above me, is the figure of Silent Magician. Flying! Though Silent Magician is dress in Magician garments and a big hat. He looks familiar for some reason. Then I realized.

"A-Are you, Yugi-sensei?"

He giggled before flying down. When his feet touch the ground he look back up to me. And smile.

*Yami*

His mouth wasn't moving, but I can hear him so clearly in my head.

Of course. He's Silent Magician. He can't talk.

'What do you mean?'

*What he means is that, while I'm in my avatar form. I can only use telepathical communication. I was born, in the Spirit World, with no voice.*

"But you always talk to us in class. For almost a month!"

*This is the Human World. My avatar is not born here. But my other form is. The person that you're talking to right now is Silent Magician. Not Yugi.*

"Wh-mhhh!"

Silent Magician placed his index finger between my lips. Hushing me from further speaking.

*Please, let me finish. Right now I'm not Yugi. That's the truth. But Yugi is a part of me. Which makes me and him the one and the same. Just like you and Shadow are also one in the same.*