Chapter 11 - New Years Eve

We were packed and off. I felt slightly guilty for leaving jack at home, but he had a baby now, that's not my problem. Me, Jordan and William got settled down in the taxi, well, I had only got myself in a comfortable position when a very tired William collapsed on me. I was practically cradling him just so he had some support in his body. Jordan smirked 'aww bless him! You gunna be with him tonight then?'

'dunno, depends how he's feeling later on, I think he's ill'

'well if he's ill we can get some food and chill in a room where its quiet, if he gets ill Blake will sort him out' he smiled and William shifted slightly

'that's why I like you....your so much nicer than jack!'

'get to sleep you! Or else you won't get better' I laughed and kisses Williams head, stroking his golden hair, he shifted slightly in my arms and relaxed

'he's a nice guy lorna, you seem happy with him, he's a lot nicer than jack was, I think you make a good couple' Jordan smiled, watching William

'jack thinks I've fallen for him too quickly, thinks Williams a con and that's why he's being so lovey dovey with me, but I'm fed up of jacks inputs'

'I'd be the same! You look so happy with William, don't let him ruin that lorna'

'yeah, he's so nice with me, it feels normal being with him'

Something I'd never be able to do if I was with jack. I was laid in the middle of William and Jordan. We had got to his place with plenty of time to spare before we had to set off to some other venue. William was quite lively. I was laid with william, his arms were wrapped around me gently, Jordan was at my side, quite close to me. I was attempting to get an hour or so of sleep but William an Jordan were deep in conversation.

'ooh! Jordan! I have a bone to pick with you' i remained still, hoping my sudden conversation switch would stop them chatting for a a while

'what?! I havent done anything!'

'how much was that necklace?!'

'oh, the heart? With the diamond ball thing in the middle...and the Macy's box?'

'You know what I'm talking about Jordan!'

'2 grand....'

'and she's very grateful Jordan, face lit up on Christmas day' William cut in, I smiled at Jordan slightly, noticing his little upset frown cross his face.

'I love it, it's just, I don't want jack to see it, it's with me all the one though...thanks' I took Jordan's hand and he smiled, the three of us remained in bed for a while. Talking and laughing and joking. Something we'd never be able to do with jack.

I had a nice little sleep before the party. I woke up, facing Jordan's chest. I was extremely close in fact. His arms were wrapped round me, oh my god he smelled beautiful. I guess I could pretend to sleep for a bit longer. Mmmmmm.

'does she always talk in her sleep?' Jordan mumbled, not to me, to William

'no, think its just you to be honest, worst thing she's done is kick me really, I know she murmurs stuff about me being her brother, her nightmares are worse, just her screaming about her father'

'aww no...so, what do you think to jacks kid?!' Jordan said with quite a lot of excitement in his voice, as if ready to gossip.

'well, the mother, jenna, detests poor lorna....she made a pass at me the other day and matts already had a few rounds in her'

'what matts banged jacks girlfriend?!'

'yeah, well, I'd say it's a bit of both, I don't think jacks keen on giving her what she wants to be honest! Last time he did he got more than he bargained for! Matts having fun with her though'