"Fashion, put it all on me"

A/N Guess what guys! I broke my knee :") So plenty of time to write. Here's your promised chapter. Contains gay stuff.

Eren's POV

Levi glared at me with a obvious blush. Behind him next to the door I saw photos of him in some cosplays. A girl and boy stood next to him smiling, they were also wearing costumes.

I walked over past him to take a closer look at the photos.

"Don't ignore me! What are you doing in here?!" he yelled.

Ignoring his question I smiled at a photo of Levi in a baggy panda onsie. "Awww you look so cute!" I pointed at the photo while flashing a huge grin at him.

"Do you still have this costume?" I asked.

Levi blushed and nodded. He walked over to the one closet in the room and pulled out the same costume I saw in the photo.

"May I pretty please see you in it?" I asked and smirked.  Levi sent a deadly glare towards me and walked out the door.  Hoping that he was going to change I walked back to the racks of costumes.

There were a lot of popular character costumes on the racks. Ciel Phantomhive. A police outfit with a Free! patching sewn on the shoulder.  A few ninja outfits. I walked over to the closet Levi pulled out the panda costume. Tons of different animal costumes were shoved into the closet.

Levi walked back in with the panda suit on and the hood over his head.

"There.. are you happy brat?" Levi muttered

"Hmm. Kind of." I grabbed the police outfit I saw and shoved it towards Levi.

"Now this!"

For two hours I had Levi try this and that. I could tell he was actually enjoying showing off his collection of costumes. We stopped at a cosplay for a modern day anime. He was wearing grey/blue shorts with a gray shirt and plaid jacket. He had on a wig and glasses, but he took them off.

I sat down on the chair next to the desk and sighed. "You did really good on these costumes Levi." I smiled.

"Thanks brat." He sat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.  I studied his perfect face. I was lucky to even have him so close. I was lucky to have someone so beautiful. I pulled him down to give him a gentle kiss and smiled. I swear I felt his lips grin against mine.

Super short I know I know. I'm sorry!