HELP

I really don't feel like forwarding this story. I just started school at ECOT and since then my writing has gotten a whole lot better. BUT

I need your help

I will write another Ereri or Riren. But I need votes. Comment if you want

Riren (Levi on top)

Ereri (Eren on top)

Then vote if you want it to be

Slow

Or fast

THEN Vote what kind of AU.

Mermaid. Many years people fear the great world under water. For what they call mermaids and mermen, or Merfolk. For 600 thousand years the merfolk would search for a human. A human to take away from everything, their families, their homes, friends and life, and use them as a slave.
Levi Rivaille, the teenage prince of the Merfolk. He just turned 18 you see, and for the past few years he's been dying to finally get to choose a human. But he didn't really want one as a slave. He wants one as a lover. And that human just happens to be McDreamy of Titan High. Eren Jaeger. (Riren)

Vampire Being the son of a vampire killer, but being vampire yourself is hard. And learning your mom was the reason why you were one is harder. Eren Jaeger never wanted to be this monster. He wanted to be able to enjoy life. But scared of his own father, Grisha Jaeger, he had to run away to the place his mother hid. One night it was feeding night. Who landed on the feeding table? Levi Ackerman. But Eren knew something was a bit...weird. He felt as if he needed to save this boy. (Ereri)

Sickness  Levi has been battling Lung Cancer for six years now, and he knows he'll die sooner or later. Normally he would avoid getting attached to anyone, but for his entire middle school years he's been crushing on this one kid. What he didn't know was that same kid, was also crushing on Levi as well. Will Levi break his promise and just love Eren Jaeger? (Ereri and Riren mixed)

If you guys want to suggest something then please do.