@Dalek-Karkat

This chapter is for @Dalek-Karkat . Poor girl/boy fell off there chair and said they liked the story. Sorry for this thing being inactive. I got better at writing due to writing my other stories and roleplaying on Facebook. So yeah. Here you go Dalek o-o

*Levi's POV*

Well, it was my birthday today. And Eren still doesn't know. I'm now 17 while he's still 16. I was walking over to his house since he asked me to come over. He said he had something to show me. I reached his street, and I noticed a lot of house's driveways were filled with cars. Christmas. I sighed, being born on Christmas sucks. When my parents were still alive they never celebrated my birthday, it was always Christmas. So I never celebrate mine anymore. I block it out, as if its just a normal Chirstmas day.

I reached his house, and saw Mikasa outside playing with their cousin, who was dressed as Elsa singing Let it go. She kicked and threw snow everywhere. They even attempted at making a small castle. I smiled, Eren loved Frozen, and so did Mikasa.

I heard the front door slam open, and next thing I knew I was on the ground, with Eren on top of me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I heard screaming. Hanji, Erwin, Petra and Armin ran out the door.

"How..did you know.." I mumbled

"Erwin told us, since he's known you since you were 5." Eren answered and giggled.

Seeing him smile, just so happy, he was hot... Wait did I just call him hot?...

"Tch, shitty eyebrows will pay. For now get off me you brat!" I shouted.

Sorry for short chapter. I just have a writers block on this story>.<  but yeah. Here you go Dalek