Problem

I am SO sorry for not updating. I feel so bad. I'm going through a hell of a time right now and I just never seem to want to write anymore. I pushed myself through and forced this update for you guys, so please enjoy and sorry if it sucks. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING AHHH PLEASE EXCUSE HOW SHITTY IT IS!!!!!!!!!

Also! I started writing Joshler fanfics for those who ship it, so please do make sure you check them out. Also please enjoy my new writing style I guess.

~🌑Levi🌑~

I woke up to find myself cuddled up against something warm. It was gloomy outside, and I could hear rain hit the window disturbing the silence I usually get every morning. Well, that and the boy next to me's snores. I looked up to see an angel. He honestly looked peaceful asleep. I looked over at my clock.

12:56 pm

Shit.

Moving my hand up Eren's arm, I stopped at the back of his neck and lightly pulled his hair. I leaned in and gave him a kiss, applying a little pressure to try and wake him up. It took 2 minutes for the boy to kiss me back. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I smirked and wiggled free, gaining grumpy groans from Eren. 

"Come baaack." he whined. 

"Nope, it's time to get up." 

"But it's so rainy and gross. Let's just spend the day in bed, please?" 

I grunted and flopped back down next to him, he immediately pulled me close to him. 

After a while of cuddling, Eren fell asleep and I got bored. I tried closing my eyes but it didn't do any good. 

"L-Levi" I hear him moan in his sleep. 

My face heats up. 

"O-oh L-Levi please." 

Eren let go of me and rolled around, grabbing a pillow and hugging it to death. He continued to moan, but I was developing a problem. My crotch area started to get very uncomfortable. I got up slowly and ran to the bathroom to take care of my...."problem". 

I'll try updating more tomorrow. Please don't get mad if I don't.