The Kiss.

Sorry for not updating. I had to fly to Ohio and have Thanksgiving dinner and stuff. BUT YEAH! Do any of you guys live in Ohio??

*Eren's POV*

Ever since Levi and I became friends, he's been calling me brat. I don't mind to be honest. I watched as he satt by the Christmas tree, opening his birthday presents AND his Christmas presents. Hanji joked around and bought him a bottle of Windex. I got him the new CD of Fall out boy and a secret gift, which he will get after everyone leaves. Mikasa gave him a fart toy. Erwin and his boyfriend , Armin, got him a 600 dollar Amazon gift card and 300 dollar Old Navy gift card. Jean got him a 30 dollar gift card to Olive garden and Marco gave him a card with 100 dollars worth of cash. A lot of money. The Christmas presents part was the normal stash. More gift cards, clothes and book that Levi wanted. I was nervous about my secret present for him. I was going to confess to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Yeah..I have feelings for him. I guess it's obvious since I jumped on him and never left his side during school. I just hope that he feels the same. I mean...he's been acting different around me. Not as a friend now. He blushes sometimes when I look over at him and smile. He even smiled around me a couple times, and as far as I know he doesn't smile.

After a couple hours everyone left. Mikasa went to stay at our aunt's with our cousin so I was alone with Levi. Just to be safe I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my bedroom, locking the door behind us. He looked a bit confused as I let go out his wrist and backed away onto the door.

"L..Levi. I wanted to tell you something." I started to say, mentally scoulding myself for stuttering on his name."I..I reall..really like you. Not as a friend but as a crush or lover or something. I just...I like that you're harsh and mean to others and even me! I like your looks and just everything about you. An..And I wanted to know if you would accept me..or at least have feelings for me as well!"

His eyes widen, and he slowly started to walk towards me. My hands shook and I felt them become sweaty. After what felt like minutes, he cupped my cheeks with his hands and leaned in, connecting my rough dry lips with his soft lips.

"Yes, I like you like that too you shitty brat." He pulled away and I swore I saw blush, even a smile.