Talent show part 4

Will try to make this one longer. Btw check out the song I linked! I love it even though I should be "Looking up Christmas songs" as my mom says BUT IDC!!! Please enjoy!

Eren's POV

I stood up and helped Levi up as we pulled back on our shirts. I zipped back up my pants, blushing at the fact that I didn't notice that Levi even unzipped it. I looked around his house (Or did I make him live in a apartment?...) and noticed it was surprisingly very clean. A flat screen TV stood on a wooden TV stand with multiple shelves. A nice gray couch with black pillows a few feet away from the TV. A soft looking rug laid in front of the couch along with a coffee table with the same wood as the TV stand. Two sofa chairs the same color as the couch were on each sides of the couch, perfectly lined. Shelves filled with books, another shelf with DVDs and a smaller shelf with CDS were to the right of the TV. I ran my fingers across the shelf with the CDS, reading each other while making sure I didn't mess up the order. Fall Out Boy and Queen CDs along with other bands and old old cds were in perfect order, from A to B with their matching artists.

"You have amazing music taste Levi." I said smiling as I picked up the CD with the words "Save Rock and Roll" across it, two young boys , poor looking but the taller older looking one had smoke coming out of  his mouth. I thought this was weird at first, but it's just a album cover so I let it go (Please no Frozen comments. I already made enough of those in my mind). 

"Oi Eren, what do you want to eat?" I heard Levi ask from the kitchen.

"Your dick... " I mumbled.

"What was that??" he asked again

"Oh um,  I guess if you can make garlic pasta . That sounds nice.." I yelled back at the kitchen.

I heard him grunt and start opening cabinets. I walked around, exploring the rest of the house. It was a pretty small cozy home. I walked down the hall, peeking in the hall closet. Several leather jackets and rain coats were hung up in color order. Next I walked into a small room with several stands with cosplay outfits . I saw Ciel Phantomhive, as for it was pretty noticeable, first and ran my finger on the jacket material , it was soft, like silk. The stitching looked pretty unique. I looked around and saw a sewing machine hidden in the back corner, hidden by all the stands and costumes. Several different threads and metal part were placed in a sorting bin, threads sorted by color codes and metal part sorted by size. I smiled at the thought that Levi seems just a bit OCD, and it was actually quite cute. I continued to look at the costumes, which I assumed were handmade since I've never seen the stitching like this before, let along looking perfect. I saw a Attack on Titan Scouts uniform, Edward Elric cloak, several different robes, and many others which I couldn't recognize.

The sound of a door opening startled me.

"Oi...what are you doing in here...." Levi asked

I turned and saw Levi red as a tomato.

Levi: tch...so you found my stash...

Eren: YOU'RE SO RED!

Levi: *gets blades*

Oh shit....