Talent show part 3

HOLY SHIT GUYS! WHEN DID WE HIT 1K READS??? JESUS. Well to celebrate let's write a chapter eh? (Sorry no smut BUT CLOSE!)

Levi's POV

After the little meeting with Hanji, I dragged Eren to my place. We decided to walk since it was snowing lightly and Eren loves walking in the snow, I never really minded, I just wanted to make him happy.

"Hey Eren.. can I ask you something?"  I said, looking down at my feet.

"Uh..sure Levi." he replied

"Do I make you happy,  dunno...I sometimes feel worthless, yeah you smile and all but, I feel like I don't deserve someone like you, like you deserve better. So...do I make you happy?"

Eren's smile turned into a sad look,

"Levi...of course you make me happy. And If anything I don't deserve you at all, I mean, you're so perfect. "

We were in front of my house and I grabbed his shirt, smashing my lips onto his while walking backwards to the house door.  I fumbled to find the door knob, and I found it and turned.

We fell backwards from the door onto to the floor. I kicked the door shut and deepened the kiss.

After some time and a long make out session on the floor, shirts off and Eren's pants unzipped, I pulled away and looked up into his eyes, oh his beautiful eyes.

"So uh, you hungry? I really don't want to go to far and hurt you, so how 'bout we just go ...and eat?" I asked. His eyes looked disappointed , but he sighed and nodded.

So sorry for short chapter. BUT IF YOU WANT BUTTSTUFF then I need someone to comment if Levi should be uke or seme? I can't believe we hit 1k reads omfg . Thanks for reading this chapter. Ima start doing this shit v

Levi: What shit?

Me: nothing o_o...

Eren: Levi should be uke hehehe

Levi: * Gets blades ready* I will fucking kill you.

Only One On My Mind (Ereri)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें