Very..strange dream

Still Eren's POV

My eyes popped open, and I sat up in the darkness. Levi decided to stay at my place overnight, so I could hear soft breathing on the floor next to me. I grabbed my phone and switched on the flashlight app. I turned down the brightness so I wouldn't wake him, but enough so I could see where I was going. I shone the light towards him, seeing he was snuggled up to the extra pillow he asked for.

Just less then 6 hours ago, he and I kissed, and confessed our feelings towards each other, but other then confessing, nothing else really happened....sort of.

~Flashback~

"...you shitty brat." he said as he pulled away from the short kiss. He blushed and even smiled a bit. I stood there for a couples seconds, and wrapped a arm around his neck, pulling him back towards me. I kissed him again. On.The.LIPS. And it felt good. This time I was expecting it and enjoying every second of it. I felt his arms wrap around my, lowering his hands towards my "booty" . He gripped my ass cheeks, the best he could with my thick jeans to protect me from the cold, and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. I've never seen this side of him before, dominant and controlling almost, and I loved it. I moaned quietly into the kiss as he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened up and I felt his tongue slid in and start exploring my mouth.

~Flashback Ends~

Then things got really heated. Of course I was still a virgin, but he did kind of..did something. Leave it to your minds to figure out what he did.

We both went to bed putting back on our pants but leaving off our shirts. Growing tired of my own bed, I crawled onto the floor, crawling over to his sleeping bag and removed the pillow, replacing it with my body. I snuggled into his chest as his hands wrapped around me, as if he knew it was me and not the pillow. I used the pillow for myself and fell into deep sleep.

>Dream<

Around 4 am I felt some movement next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Levi crawl on top of me.

"L..Levi? What are you doing...?" I asked

"Tch. Be quiet..the best you can." he winked and leaned down to kiss my neck. My hands felt trapped. Did Levi hold hem down?? No he tied them up and held them both above my head. I moaned as he bit down on my collarbone, and it felt like he drew blood. The coldness of his snake bite and eyebrow piercings pressed against my skin as he licked and bit my neck and collarbone. My moans grew louder as he used his free hand to rub my crotch, which was still covered in a couple layers of clothing.

"You are way overdressed. " just as he said that I noticed he was pretty much naked. He started ripping off my my sleeping sweat pants, completely ruining them. Within a couple seconds my boxers were also ripped off and tossed across the room.  Not wasting any time he moved around and lined his member to my entrace. Not even using anything. He was going in dry.

"L..Levi please."

 He pushed in and started moaning my name.

"Eren....Eren....Eren!!"

>Dream Ends<

"EREN! YOU SHITTY BRAT WAKE UP." Levi yelled into my ear. I winced and opened my eyes. It was....a dream? Wow. I dream about being butt fucked dry by Levi.

"Jeez Eren. What were you dreaming about what we did last night? You were moaning in your sleep and now you popped a boner." Levi said.

I blushed as red as a cherry and hid my face into the soft black pillow that I used.

"S..shut up Levi. It wasn't that.."