Tripping and Ditching

*Levi's POV*

"Uh...sure I guess." I replied walking back to my own spot. I could hear his footsteps struggling to get around due to all the metal parts and cords.

"I..I'm Eren by the way!" he said finally making his way towards me. Just as he was walking to my side he tripped over a cord, landing on my lap.

" Hey watch where you're going brat! And I know who you are. " I angrily replied.

" I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" he quickly stood up and took four steps back away from me. He had an guilty but also an afraid look on his face. I couldn't blame him,after my glare yesterday. But seeing him afraid somehow made me upset.

" Hey look it's fine. Don't be afraid. I'm Levi." I stood up and made my way towards him, holding out my hand as to shake his. He shook my hand and I went over to the closet underneath the bleachers to grab an extra folded chair. Setting it up next to mine I sat down and patted the chair next to me.

*Time skip to December 24th*

Quickly walking to my locker I saw Eren there already. I was 5 minutes late for school so I kicked the locker and turned the knob shoving all my stuff in there. But Eren seemed calm. Slamming my locker closed Eren grabbed my arm and hurried me out the back door of the school.

"What....what the Hell we have first period in one minute Eren!!!" I shouted

" Shh be quiet Levi. Screw school let's go somewhere else. " he replied in a calm soft voice.

Dragging me all the way to Starbucks I held a hand over my nose. The cold was freezing my nose inside and it was not a delightful feeling. Once inside he let go of my arm and told me to pick a booth.

" Double Mocha Coffee and a White Chocolate Vanilla Cappuccino. " I heard him say. He knew what I liked. In fact in the last two days he almost knew everything about me. Expect for my birthday. I developed a slight crush on him,but I would try to push it away or get depressed thinking he would never like me back in that way.

Walking back to the booth I was sitting at he set my drink in front of me and saw down across.

As he started drinking I looked down at his lips. I wondered how soft they would be....to kiss him. No.. stop thinking that. I tugged at the sleeve of my Chemical Romance sweater.

" Um..Levi are you okay? " He asked me

" Yeah I..I'm fine " I faked a chuckle and looked around the building. Pretending to be fascinated by the Specials Board I took a sip of my cappuccino.

Meh...I feel like this story is horrible. All whaleeeee. Now I never listened to My chemical romance but a friend of mine asked me to put it in there somewhere. so there you go brat. He's wearing My Chemical Romance. And the way Eren doesn't know his birthday is Levi set the date of birth private and told the teachers to never mention it blah blah. So yeah.