Friend Requests and Starbucks

DIS ISH MEH FIRST FANFIC ;_; SO DUN JUDGE OKAY?

*Levi's POV*

"YOU WILL REMEMBER ME, REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES!! " Levi's phone alarm sang.

"Ugh shut up!" I picked up my phone to shut off the alarm. "It's Sunday what the hell." Standing up I slipped on a Fall Out Boy sweater and sat back down on the bed. Grabbing my laptop I opened FireFox and checked People.Com. "Hm. So Justin Beiber is in a coma huh?" I mumbled. Clicking on the Facebook tab I signed in.

Just wanted to say I personally dislike Justin Beiber, but if you like him I'm sorry for the whole coma thing.....or am I?

Looking up at the top right where the "Friend Requests" "Messages" and "Notifcations" are. 2 Friend Requests, 5 messages and 99+ notifications. "God damn...." I whispered. Clicking on the friend requests of course I saw Hanji....Again. "Shitty Four Eyes won't leave me alone". But the name Eren Jaeger was there. Clicking on his profile I saw he was a transfer student from Germany coming to the school I was enrolled in. Scouts High School. With the mascot of a two colored winged angel. Stupid if you ask me. Clicking on his photo albums I scrolled through the mobile uploads. Loads of selfies with random people in front of the sign "Germany Main Airport" "He's kinda hot... WAIT NO! Im not gay....what the hell Levi...." clickling the accept button I logged out and closed my laptop and stood up to get some pants.

After finally finding a outfit (Black Skinny jeans with the same FOB sweater, and Black and white converse sneakers) I headed out towards Starbucks.

Sorry this is short. The next one will be in writing right after this is posted so yeah ^w^ Hope you enjoyed.