Part 10 - Ben

I went into the Snakehole looking for Tom. Chris wanted to see him for some reason. I checked over at Entertainment 720, but only Jean Ralphio and the models were there.
"Tom!" I say, waving him down.
"If it isn't City Hall's resident nerd!" I don't know whether to be offended by that or not. "How's it been?"
"Eh. So how's business."
"Smoking. We're going to make millions off of E720. I just know it. So what brings you here?"
"Chris said that he wants to talk to you at some point. Just pop down by his office when you get the chance."
"Great! Hey man, can I offer you a drink? On the house."
"Uh, sure. Just a Bud Light."
"Come on, Ben! How about some Snake Juice?"
"I thought that stuff got banned a long time ago?"
"Nope! Leslie and Ann just got wasted off of it!"
"They what?!"
He points to the side.
"Dear Lord...."
I looked over to see Ann passed out on a couch and Leslie drunkenly dancing. I wave at her a little, but she doesn't respond.
"Thanks for the offer, Tom, but I'm gonna have to pass. I believe that I just became the designated driver."
I slowly walk over to Leslie.
"Leslie?"
She collapses into my arms, passed out.
A burly guy is sitting over in the corner, drinking beers. I walk over to him, Leslie in my arms.
"Hey man, five dollars if you can help me get my friend into my car."
"Sure." He goes to pick up Leslie.
"Actually, she's the one passed out on the couch over there. I've got this one."
He goes over and picks up Ann effortlessly. I show him to my car, and he places Ann in the backseat. I put Leslie in the front. She starts to wake up a little as I set her down.
"Leslie? Are you awake?"
"Ben...hihihiii Ben...."
"How much did you drink?"
She passes out again. I grab five dollars and hand it to the guy, then go to drop Ann off at her house. I set her on the couch, then go to drop Leslie off.
Her door is unlocked and I carry her in to her bed. I lay her down on one side, then sit down on the other. I'm not Chris. Carrying them both winded me. Plus my lack of sleep... I'll just lay here a second, then get back in the car and go home. Leslie starts muttering something incomprehensibly as I catch my breath. I smile. If only...

I wake up the next morning to Leslie's screaming.
"OH MY GOD. BEN?!?"
I open my eyes to see that Leslie is pressed up against me, my arm around her waist.