Another Quick Note To Readers Because the Author Currently has nothing to post

OH WOW HI.
So first off, I apologize to anyone who is on here looking for another chapter to the story. While I can't guarantee that'll happen super quickly, I'll try to make sure it happens!
So, fun story, I'd actually deleted WattPad due to storage issues. I'd moved whatever I had of this story to AO3, and decided to just kind of give up on it. However, then I got an email from Wattpad saying that I had some notifications. I checked on my computer, and you guys were being so kind and sweet about this story andf HOLY CRAP it got 1.9K views!! So here's the scoop - im out of school, so I promise that I'll TRY to write more on this. For you guys, I won't give up on this story quite yet.
HOWEVER: I am also part of some other fandoms now (mainly Hamilton. Just kind of hamilton. Yeah, Hamilton essentially with a tad of the Office, Star Wars, and House MD if there is even a House fandom) so I will be writing for those fandoms too! That being said, between writing Lams, I promise that I'll try to work on this story! I actually think that I may have typed up one more chapter sometime before this semester but I'll have to check that. In the meantime, if you want to reread anything before new chapters, I'd suggest doing so now!
Thank you so much! All of you!

- Kate Knope-Schuyler-Beesly-Skywalker-Cameron