Chapter 1

Anna's POV(Point Of View)
Someone banging my door.Well I choose to ignore it rather than shout back because im busy watch my favorite show.

"Anna go to sleep its two in the morning". Said that voice belong to my mother.

"But mom no!" I shout back.

My mother rush in my room and took my tablet away from me.

"Mom I didnt finish the episode".I said while staring at my tablet.

"Go to sleep or Im going to cut a wifi so you cannot watch that stupid show"My mom said with anger behind her word.

"Ok".I said in sad voice.

Next Morning

My mother banging my door again but much louder than yesterday.

"Anna is 10am in the morning plus you been slept for 1 day.Now Wake Up!!".My mom said with anger behind her word.

"Sorry mom I just.You know wonderfull dreams." I said in cheerfull voice.

"Whatever." Said my mom.

"Mom what time is it?"I ask.

"Its 10 am mam".

"Ok."I said while going to the kitchen to check what is our vaum for today.Im suprise at our vaum because I dont like it. Is dried fish yuck. Is just a small fish but I always hate its skin.All I want is bacon not tuyo.

"Mom I want bacon not dried fish." I shout in anger voice.

"Well thats only our vaum for today if you dont like to eat then dont." My mom shout back.

So I have no choice to eat that dirty fish ugghhhhh. I finish eating that dirty fish in 30 minutes aggghhhh so salty.Im so very girly and I want to be rich not poor.

"Mom I going back to my room." I said while walking back to my room so I can watch Happy Tree Friends.

"No!!!!! Because I know you want to watch that stupid show again". She said while washing a dish.

"Mom Im going to print some Happy Tree Friends." I said in happy tone

"Sure just be carefull." She said in fear voice.

I rolled my eyes and bring 20 pesos just in case hehe.I go outside and start find the nearest store here. While Im running so much as fast as tiger,I hit someone stranger.

"Oh Im sorry do you a nearest printer?"I ask.

"Oh I have a printer in my house. Dont worry is free for you." He said in cheerfull way.

"Tnx but where is your house?" I ask in fear because to scare to lost.

"Oh I live next to you." He said.
"Well sure atleast is near to my house." I said.

We both start walk go to his house.Im just really suprise that his house was so big like a mansion. I wish I have a house like that.

"Welcome young lady just give your picture in your CP or something." He said.

Without a second thought I give my CP to him so I can put that picture in my picture frame.In 20 second my picture was already printed wooaaah that was fast.

"Here your printed picture and with your CP". Said the man.

"Tnx." I said.

I quickly grab my printed picture and my Cellphone and I start running back to my house.
"Anna your so very slow like a turtle its 12:30pm its time to eat." My mom shout from dinning table.

"Im coming". I shout back.
We eat together in 5 minutes and Its my turn to wash my dish.After I wash all my dish im seat down to my sofa but my mom sit next to me.

"Anna I have to tell you something." She said in worry tone.
"What is it?" I asked not interesting.
"You been only adopted and your mother and father are already death."She said with no emotional.

My eyes was widen to say that word.My eyes start to made some unwanted tears.

"Im so sorry." She said while crying.

"Its ok you still my mom after all." I said while hugging her of corse still crying.

"Tnx." She said

"Mom can I g-----"I didnt finish my sentence she just nooded.

So I grab my Cellphone and my printed picture to my room and I quickly put my printed picture to my favorite frame but I notice something hole in my printed picture.

I deside to peek what is inside the hole but suddenly a giant grab my head and pulled me inside the picture.
*************************************************
Authors Note
Was it cliffhanger or jumpy or chappy?nothing?tnx. Also beware my wrong spelling or sentence because Im not good in english,Im 12 and have a school #-# tnx.Also that picture above is my fan art from Foxy (Fanfiction) by:@xAll_The_Fandomx. You should follow her. Also from my bottom of my heart, I will finish this story^_^.