Chapter 18

P.S. Anna's Fourth Challenge. To the story.

Anna's POV

Dream

Is this what I feel when you die? Pure black,no light. But I swear I'm not death yet. I open my eyes and I was in a pure white room. No items and no one is in here except me.Suddenly, Killergirl appeared in front of me. I looked in her eyes and I could tell that she is very angry. Angrier than before.Suddenly she slap me for no reason.She shouted at me.

"I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY DIE!!!!BUT YOU ONLY GOT COMATOSE!!!" She smile evilly."Well forget about that and welcome to your fourth challenge.Let's go." She explained and we teleport away from the room where I was awake.

I teleported in the familiar room. I look around and Killergirl isn't here. Suddenly I saw Destroyer walked in and someone follow him. It's me. But how?

"Your Dreams,your memories." Someone whisper but I ignore it.

I watch them. Destroyer look very angry. Without a warning,he slap her for no reason and she just stood up. Then he pushed her in the bed. Then he pass me and I turn around what he up's to. He grabbed his belt. I turn around to see me. She just sat with her legs in her chest. She hug her legs and she look at Destroyer,crying. I feel bad to her.

He walked back to her and without a warning,he start hurting her with his belt.

"This is what you deserve!! He shout while hurting her with his belt.

"Stop daddy.I'm so sorry." She begged but he continue it.

I started crying. Why he do that? She's a good girl,I guess.

Then I teleport away and I saw a beautiful woman watching T.V. and someone walk toward her. The girl from the room. She look beaten. Poor little girl. Suddenly she hug the woman.

"That woman. Her name is Majieca.Your mother." Someone whisper but I ignore it,again.

"What is it,honey?" Majieca asked the girl who still crying.

"Daddy hurt me again with his belt." She said as Destroyer walk in.

"Hi sweet." He act like nothing happened.

"Hi did you hurt her again for no reason?" Majieca asked.

"No reason? No,I didn't. She almost killed the little boy there. She deserve that." He lied.

"Did you do that?" Majieca asked the girl. She looked at Destroyer who look back with an evil glare. She look back at Majieca.

"Yes,I did. I almost kill the little boy." She lied!!Don't believe her.

"Why did you do that?"Majieca asked again.

"Because he pushed me in the dirt."

"And?"

"And he punched me until I got bleed. Then I use ritual."

"Ok go to daddy and say sorry."

"OK." She walked to Destroyer and she hug.

"I'm sorry,daddy."

"Don't do it,ok?"

She just nodded. Then a another girl just come in.It's Killergirl.

"Anna let's play outside." Killergirl said and Anna just nodded.

I teleported to outside to see Killergirl and Anna playing tag and suddenly I saw a car coming.It drive faster than I thought. Then without a brake,he hit Anna. The driver continue drive. I saw Killergirl smiles ear to ear. I saw Majieca and Destroyer came out from house and only Majieca shock what she saw. And Destroyer,naw he smiles ear to ear. Majieca,quickly ran to Anna's dead body and hugged. Destroyer follow her.

"Killergirl,heal her." Destroyer command and she did.

She put her hand on her forehead and a black light come for five seconds and it's gone.

"She already heal.We only need to take her to hospital." Killergirl said.

Then I teleported again to hospital where I was lying on the hospital bed. I saw Majieca crying but Destroyer didn't calm her down. Instead,they both laughing with Killergirl. Suddenly a doctor came in and they both stop laughing and do there best to fake cry.

"We have a good news and bad news." A doctor said.

"Please tell *hiccup* me a *hiccup* good news huhuhu." Majieca between her hiccup.

"Well she's ok." A doctor answer caused Killergirl and Destroyer cursed.

"What was that?"A Doctor start to confused.

"We said cursed you hospital bill we don't have enough money." Destroyer lied while doing his fake cry.

"Well it's free."  A doctor said.

LOLXDDDDD

"What is a bad news?" Killergirl asked while doing a fake cry.

"Amnesia." That's only a doctor said and quickly walk out.

Then I saw Destroyer quickly walk outside my hospital room. That's very confussing. I follow him until he meet a beautiful woman. It's Faith.

"The plan is working. Do you know what I mean?" Destroyer said.

"Please don't do it. She just a little girl with no memory."

Then he grabbed her neck and try to choke her. Faith gasp because she can't breath.

"If you don't agree,I will kill you and feed your soul to your mother " Then he smile from ear to ear and let her go caused her to sat down and breath faster. "Are you agree with my plan?"

"Yes I'm agree." Faith answer.

Then I saw a black again. Then I was back to white room.

Then suddenly a half human/half monster appeared in front of me. I saw my nightmare self. Without a second thought, she punched me several times.

"What do you want from me!!" I shout while dodging her attack.

" Your body. So that I can do whatever I want." Said Nightmare Anna.

" Well in your dreams and my nightmare."I said and I punched her in her nose cause to bleed. 

Then suddenly She grow 100 feet tall.

"Now try to defeat me." She shouted cause my ears to ring.

I saw a two swords in front of me. And I heard someone whisper me.

"Stab her in her eyes." 

"But how?" I asked.

"Climb up."

So I ran to her feet and begin to climb using my swords until I reach to her head. I simply stab her eyes and she suddenly fall. I jump down and I saw my sister. 

"Congrats."

That's only she said before I pass out.

A/N

Long time no see. I know its been many months to update. (From May 9) BTW Tnx for 100 Reads ( even thought this book is kinda boring you know.) Tnx for reading. Don't forget to Vote,Comment and Follow me If you want.

hamzadiana