Chapter 2

Faith's POV

Im so verry happy because Anna still accept me that Im not her mother. Her mother and father actually die because they grab inside the picture and killed inside. I don't know I should belive or not.

Suddenly hear scream in Anna's room. So I quickly ran into her room. Im suprise her printed picture of stupid show has hand and pulled her inside.

"Mom help me". She shout at me with tears of corse.

"Anna!!"I shout while grab her hand to pull back but she already pulled inside the printed picture and the hole was already gone.

"Noooooooooooo why? Why i didnt save her?" I cry so loud so my neighborhood heard me.One of my neighborhood knock on my door so I open the door with tears in my eyes.

"Jeff why?" I try to said without chooking.

"I heard you screaming inside of your house. Why?" He said why raising his eyebrow.

"A-nna s--he tr--aped in--side tthe pppicture." I said.

"How?"he asked.

"There was a (hick) gggiant hhhand. Ssshe pulled (hick) inside the pppprinted picture." I said in cry voice.

Without a second though he ran inside my house till he stop.

"Faith where did she pulled inside the picture?" He ask while one hand on his hip.

"Ffffollow me." I said while walking to Anna's room.He just followed me until he stop in front of Anna's room. He just entered without a fear and I just follow him. He stop in front of printed picture and he just pick it up.

"Is this a picture where she pulled inside by a giant hand?" He ask while pointing a character who has a lot of candies in his body.

"Yes." I said while I wipe my tears.
"You must wait. My daughter also accident in same ways. She was die inside that picture but she come back death not alive.I brought her in the hospital but she was dead on arrival."He tell me a the story.Without second thought he hugged me but I hug him back.

"Faith lets say that Anna will come back alive." He said in fear voice and I just nooded back.

Anna's POV

"Agghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I shout while a giant hand pulled inside the picture then I woke up in the grass,look sorrounding but there was a lot of trees so beautifull.

"Where am I?" I ask myself while walking foward so I can see any sign of places. I keep walking until I stop at front of the sign and I read it aloud.

"Welcome to WHAT THE WHAT NOO!!!" I suprise that word written on the sign. Its Welcome to Happy Tree Friend World.

"Aggghhhhh Oh My G!!! I think Im going to die here!!!" I scream so loud but no still akward silence.I walk inside the city with fear and with possitive thoughts. I saw a blue,tall donkey but really suprising that it was standing. I knew is a boy but I only knew some of the character in HTF.

"Hi!!" He said while waving at me.
Omg I always hate that character..>_ Im keep walking until I saw a Lemonade 4 Sale...Im actually saw two very cute character, one is pink and her friend is blue...awwww so cute.♡●♡ But I actually ignore it so I keep walking and walking and walking until I hit someone else.

"Sorry". I said while look at him.Oooooooooommmmmmmmmggggggggggjejdjdjedindufeddiddido!!!!Its Flippy!!! Wait he has P.T.S.D. so I stand up quickly.

"Are you lost?" Flippy said in very worried tone.

"I ummm no."I lied

Ok. He said then he walk away. I heard he whisper himself that Whew that was close. I thought Im going to flip out again.