Chapter 5

Anna's POV

OOOOMMMG!!!!! I think Im gonna die here!!! Aggghhhh stupid hole I wish isn't here. I try to pull my self out of the hole so I can't kill and stock inside the stupid hole,but no avail. No no no no only my two hands is my key to get out this hole.

"Killergirl help me!!!" I shout so much so she can hear me.

Instead Destroyer come and smile ear to ear.

"Haha you foul!! Killergirl just pass out because of me,me!!!" He said in demonic tone and laugh at the end of his sentence. Without a second thought,he stomp my hand as hard as he could.

"Please stop pl--." I did'nt finish my sentence,I fall to the stupid hole. No I don't want to kill because this stupid world just like my mother and father. But miracle just happen. Someone catch me from a hole and fly to the Flaky's house.

"Thank you for saving me." I said but Im suprise because the one who save me is Splendid.
"Well I quest Destroyer have another victim, right?" He said in very worried tone. Well I quest he saw me suffering from Destroyer's Deadly Fire ^_^.

"Well Im Splendid and your?"
" Anna is my name". I said in cheerful tone.

"Well watch out because theres a one animal who has a P.T.S.D. his name is Flippy".
"Yeah yeah I know right? He's my favorite character." I said in cheerful tone make him disapointed

"Hello." I heard very familiar voice. Is so so cute!!! OMG sounds like a cute bear, so we turn around who is was. Is Flippy!!! He's holding a bounqet.

"Hi Flippy hows your day?" I asked.

"Its wonderfull day!! I meet a beautiful animal her name is Flaky. She is very shy and cute but Im already in love with her". He explain. "Plus Im going to give her this beautiful bounqet to her". He added. Well I quest he's love at first sight. I knock 3 times at her door and she open the door.

"Oh my god!!! Anna!!! Come here!!! And you brought our new visitor!!!" She shout very loud makes my ear hurt. I wish I have a cottonbunds. We walk inside her house and we sit at her sofa. I saw Flippy looking at his flower and back to Flaky.

"Hey miss I can't do it." He wishpered.
"Called me Anna and you can do it. Believed yourself." I wishpered back.

I looked at Flaky who's stare blankly at the wall and back to Flippy. Suddenly Flippy stand up and walk to Flaky with nervous.

"Hey Flaky for you." He said while giving his bounqet to her.

"Aww why thank you." She said in sweet tone. Suddenly Flaky kiss Flippy at his cheecks(not lips ofcourse). I saw Flippy blushing. Awww he saw cute when he's blushing. This is my first time I saw Flippy is blushing. This is very romantic.

"Flaky!!!!" I heard shouting outside the house. So I open the door and he suddenly rush in without permission.

"Who you?" I asked and he's turn to look at me.

"Im Sniffle." He said.

"Im Anna." I said.

"Anna Destroyer sends a letter to you." He said with worried behind her word and give a envelop to me.

"Please read aloud." Flaky said and I just nood. I open the envelop and begin read it aloud.

"Dear Anna,

Is your lucky day that you survive my two deadly trap,Isn't? Well I made something fresh that you can't ever survive. Oh yeah do you want to know If you failed my deadly trap? Im gonna steal your soul and put in my soul collector where you sacrificed my most deadliest soul just like your mother and father forever. Good luck and I have seven words. YOU MAKED A VERY POOR CARRER CHOICE!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Your enemy,

Destroyer"
I read it loud makes me scared a lot.

"Im not ready guys. Please help me." I said while looking at my letter.

"Hey Anna we going to teach you how to survive his deadly trap." Splendid and Flippy said.

"Im going to teach you how to know that there was a booby trap." Sniffle join. His word reminds me that happen 5 minutes ago.

"Well me too.Im going to teach how to hide like a ninja." Flaky also joined

"Well sure why not." I said looking at Flaky and stand up.

"Group Huge!!!" Flaky shout and we huge together.Well I got a new 4 friends for 2 days. We broke a hugged then I feel very dizzy.

"Anna whats wrong?" Flaky asked in worry tone. Then I saw only black. Nothing but black.

Flippy's POV

I saw suddenly Anna pass out. I knew it Destroyer is hiding here. Suddenly,I heard laugh like a demon.

"What is that?" Flaky asked very worried.
Then suddenly, the laugh become louder than before. So I listened carefully where that sound came from. Is came from roof. I wonder they have a rooftop.

"Do you have a rooftop,Flaky?" I asked.

"Yes. 3rd floor." She answer.
So I ran so fast towards the stairs until the roof top.(i dont care about my grammar.)I saw Destroyer smile from ear to ear.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!" He shout and run toward me and I defenses. And the fight was begun.

Authors Note
I love wars like clan war or something. But hey Im not good in english so ignore the wrong grammars and spelling. Don't forget Vote andComment. Follow me If you want.