Chapter 13

Author's Note
Before I start a chapter,I need tell you something. That I updated two chapters but it only show one chapter. Now,I'm so dissapointed to you,Wattpad. Hmmmp. Naw I'm just doing my roleplay,but seriously I updated two chapters and it's only show one chapter. That's the main reason why there is no Chapter 12. Luckily it's only contain about Valentines. So I edited. I change the Chapter 13 to Chapter 12. What happend to alternated Chapter 12? Ohh that chapter only contained about Valentines. So I deleted it.XD XD.Ok now to the story. And guess what? It's The Mysterious Woman's POV. Ok now open your mind because I'm going to leave some clues who is she. Nobody knows including my mother except me.(Promise I will never tell her who is she. She also read this but I will not tell her. I love cliffhanger.)

?????'s POV

I got up and look my surroundings. My first day in Happy Tree Friends a.k.a.The stupid world. I stood up and look outside the window. I sigh because I only saw green grass and huge tree. I walk to the door,open it and I was greet by Lumpy.

"Hello,Good Morning Miss. You have a visitor. Don't worry it's a girl" Lumpy said.

"Where is she?." I asked.

"She is at my sofa." He said and I walk away to go to bathroom. I wash my face. Luckily,Lumpy have a mirror in the bathroom,so I look in the mirror.

"I will go back,with Anna." I told myself. I get out in the bathroom and sat in the sofa. I look the right and I saw a girl with her red hair.

"Hello." I only said and she turned around and saw me.

"Ohh hello I'm Flaky." She said and we shake hand. Flaky took a sit.

"Would you tell the story how you got in here?" She asked and I nodded. I will tell the story.

Flashback

It's been a week without Anna. I eat less and sleep for four hours. I need to help her. So I stood up and walk outside the house. Luckily I know where is Jeff's house. I knock on his door three times and he open it.
"I made the decision." I finally said and Jeff wide his eyes.

"But it's dangerous in that place." Jeff protest.

"I know." I look at the floor." But I had to. If I die in that place,make sure that Anna will go back in this world. And If you saw her,adopted her. I don't want to left her alone." I explained. Then Jeff give a hug and he let me go.
"I will do what you want." Jeff said and he let a one tear drop.

"I will try my best. You're my best friend." I said. "I need to go."

I walk away to the house. I heard him shouted "Good luck."
Now I need to guess how Anna got a picture of stupid world. I know,run! Act like I'm need to go to computer shop to print some picture. Then I bumped into stranger.

"Hello are you need to print something?" Stranger ask me so I look up. This can't be real. It's Markilizer.(a.k.a. Destroyer)

"Let me guess. You're the one who print a picture." I said while raising my one eyebrow.
"Yes. Now what do you want?" Markilizer asked.

"I want to go to the stupid." I said.

"You mean Happy Tree Friends World?" He corrected.

"Yes. And I want to go in there right now!"

"You said that." He said. He chant something and a hole under my foot appear and I fall inside. As I land perfectly, I look around,and of course I walk.

I saw a sign. It was written: Welcome To Happy Tree Friends World.

End Of A Flashback

"That's how I got here." I finally said.

"Wait that's mean Killergirl is lying?" She asked,made me confused.

"What do you mean about it?" I asked.

"She told me that Destroyer already dead. She told me that he possessed the man name Markilizer." She explained.

"Flaky, don't listen to her. She's a great,horrible lyer." I warn her.

"I knew it." She only said that. "Well I need to go home." She suddenly said and she stood up. I stood up also. She about to walk but I grabbed her hand.

"Where's Anna?" I asked.
She sigh and said.

"She's at my house." She said and I surprised. I thought that she already dead.

"Please let me go in there." I begged and she nodded.
We walk to her house. I follow her as she walk in the room. I saw Anna lying,like she was exhausted. I saw Flaky wide her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked ,completely confused.

"Anna successfully win Destroyer's second challenge." I wide my eyes. Then I look at her skin. She looked like Destroyer burned her with his lighter from hell.

"Did Destroyer burned her alive?" I asked still looking at Anna.

"Yes,it is." She only said that.
I knew it. I examine her body. She looked completely exhausted but I understand.

"I need to go." I suddenly said and ran back to the Lumpy's House.

I wish I never be Destroyer's Mistress. I wish I could change the past.

As I entered, I run to the room without Lumpy noticed me. I sat at the bed. Only If I could change the past.

Author's Note
Thank you for reading this book. Don't forget to Vote,Comment and Follow Me If you want.