Chapter 3

Anna's POV

(Dream)

I been walking in the darkness with a very cold wind like an aircon.
Suddenly saw a light in front of me,without second, I ran to the light because I miss the world.

But suddenly I was in my room now,wait am I back in the real world? I saw my second mother crying in front my printed picture with a stranger.

"If I burned this picture,she will die inside of this picture and trap forever?" She cry louder than I thought and he just nooded.

"You must keep that save If you don't want to trap her inside the picture." Said the stranger and my second mother nooded.

I shock what they said about that picture. Suddenly everything became black and saw nothing so I keep walking until I hears someone said my name.

"Anna please wake up." Said that voice in worry tone.

"Who's there?" I shout.
"Its me Flaky you only been dream fool. "She said in cheerful tone.

(End Of The Dream)

I woke up from that voice. I thought Im already back in my real world.

"Hi Anna its 6pm plus I heard you shouting in my guest room. Don't worry thats other do went they in 1st day in this H.T.F.W."
She said."Also your dream is actually truth." She added.
What?! My soul is travelled in my true world? Wow that was awsome I mean strange.

"Anna I made it for you." She said while giving me a bicol express with rice and orange juice.

I slowly ate a bicol express,Im suprise because its very delicious and spicy,but i dont care its delicious. So I quickly swallow it and take another bite. I already ate my bicol express with rice and drank my orange juice in 5 mins. because its very delicous.

"Soo its delicious right?" Sha asked and I nooded back.

"Well come with me." She said while taking my plate,glass and spoon and she wash it while Im looking at the window.

Something different,they someone applause in this place. Vas happening I mean whats happening? Then Flaky saw me looking at window very shocked.

"Why you look like that?" She asked me.

"They someone applause." I said in worry tone.

Without a second thought she grab my arm,run outside the house without closing it and we knee down with arms on front.
"Flaky, why we do this?" I whisper.

"This is only way to survive during the evening". She whisper back.

Suddenly I saw Destroyer stand in front of me.

"So you are?"He asked me.

"Im Majieca."I lied.

There was a 5 second silent before he spoke.

"Your name is'nt Majieca,your name is Anna!!!" He shout at me cause to my heart beat faster.

"How dare you to lie at me!!"He added.

Without a second thought,he punch me several times like nothing.
"Stop!!!You hurting me!!" I cry and scream at him but he just ignore my cry and keep punching cause me to cry me louder. He stop when he realized Im crying louder than before. He grab something in his pocket, Is lighter. Wait he going to burn me?

Without a second thought,he light his lighter and threw at me cause to burn me like a hell.(Lets just say that his lighter is from the hell.)

"Stop!!!! Aghhhhhhh!!!! Help me!!!" I scream from a top of my lungs.

"Anna Im sorry."Thats I only I heard from Flaky before I see only darkness.

Flaky's POV

I do nothing but crying very softly to not hear Destroyer.
"Im sorry,Anna." I whisper to myself.

"Stop!!!" Someone shout from above. I look up to saw who is shouting. Another human? But who is this? Then suddenly its slowly start a black rain cause the Anna's burning body start to cool down. I quickly ran inside to avoid getting wet and the rest,even Destroyer,and look at the window.I saw she knee down and whisper cause the fire gone. She carry Anna's dead body and walk inside my house.

"Im sorry If im late. My name is Killergirl." She said while slowly laid a Anna's lifeless body. "Dont worry I can heal her." She added.

"Black magic,Black magic
Your power is mine
Give me a favor
Heal her' She chant.

I shocked when I saw Anna's skin back to normal and slowly wake up.

Anna's POV

I wake up because of the chant.I saw a stranger who looks like me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Sister?" She said. Wait do I have a baby sister?

Without a second thought she hugged me but I didnt hug back.

"I miss you now,Anna." She said.
"Wait If you know me, why I can't remember anything?"I asked.

"Because you have an amnesia." She said in worry tone.

"Flaky can I take Anna? I mean I miss her now." She asked to Flaky.

"Sure." She said. "Im going to miss you Anna". She added.

Suddenly a black sorrounded us for a moment and I saw a wonderfull house like a mansion. I wish I have like that.I seat at sofa. Omg so fluffy,I want to sleep here tonight plus is aircon not stand fan.

"Well Im just a victim like you,Anna." She said." Dont worry we help together how to kill Destroyer". She added.

"Can you tell the story about my life?" I asked.
"Sure". She answer.
"You been born in July 20, 2000 and Im born April 5,2002. In September 4 2009. Our mother and father trap inside in their printed picture so I decide to burn but they never come back alive and trap inside the forever and they already killed by Destroyer. In November 9,2009 I already memorizes the black magic. One day while you walking outside the house, you been accident hit and run. I decided you to heal, is success but you have amnesia and you forgot your memory what you learn in your life. So I decided that we going to Faith's house to live their. But one day while you taking a bath, I decided to look at my favorite show but has a hole then the giant grab me like a leave so thats why Im here." She explain everything.

I look at my watch and I saw is 10pm now.

"Well I made it for you.Its a memory spell. This is the only way to remember your past"She said while handling over my hand my memory spell. This is the way how to remember anything.

Without a second thought,I drink my memory spell and I sleep in the sofa and meet a wonderfull dream.

Killergirl's POV

She been sleep at my couch like an angel. I miss her anything. So I quickly run to my room and sleep like nothing happen because Im so excited tommorow because she will remember me and anything.

Wait Till Tommorow.

Authors Note
What do you think my story? Should I continue or not? Also dont forget to vote,comment,and follow thanks. ^-^ Also I have a favor. Please also comments some characters name in Happy Tree Friend I mean its been years I did'nt watch HTF is umm 1 years but I know a few characters. Is:
Flaky
Pop
Cub
Toothy
Cuddle
Flippy/Fliqpy
Sniffle
Lumpy
Splendid
And Disco Bear
Comment the rest.TNX ^-^