Chapter 16

Anna's POV

I wake up and I was greeted by Killergirl.

"Anna. I need to tell you something." Killergirl said.

"What is it?" I asked.
She sat next to me and suddenly,she hug me.

"I'm sorry what I did to you,Anna.Please forgive me." She said still huging me.

"I will forgive you,Killergirl." I accept her apologize.

Then I feel so dizzy. Wait did Killer did this to me? I lay in my bed and I feel my eyes to close.

"I'm sorry,Anna." That's what I heard before I was completely sleep.

Dream

I woke up and I look around. I look around and I can guess I was in the white room.

Suddenly,the door in front of me open. I saw inside,it was pure black. I walk inside and I heard a door behind me suddenly shut.

So i ran back to door,try to open it but no avail. I turn around and I was greeted by Destroyer.

"Welcome to your third challenge. This time,you have to help your most favorite character in Happy Tree Friends,Flippy. Hurry,you only have one hour to find and save Flippy.Timer start now." He explained and vanished. I run in opposite direction to find Flippy.
Thirty Minutes Later

I saw Flippy running,he didn't noticed so he accident bumped at me cause me to sit down. I quickly stood up.

"Anna!!" Flippy suprised and without a second thought,he hug me. I heard him crying. I feel his warm tear hit in my neck.

This is my first time I saw Flippy crying.

"I thought you not going to save me." He said still hugging me.

"No I'm not. You my most favorite character in this world." I said.

"Thank you." He let me go." We need to go now!"

I nodded and we ran to opposite direction.

Twenty Nine Minutes

We saw a door where I entered. We exchange our looks and ran to the door as fast as we can.

Suddenly someone grab my two feet cause me to not move.

"Flippy!!" I scream at Flippy who already in front of the door. He stopped running and turn around at me." Go. Go without me!!"

He nodded with worried expression.

He entered to the door and after five seconds,the door suddenly shut.
Now I'm here.

Trap in this black world. I feel a hands from my feet let me go.
"Your trapped." I heard a whispered from my left ear.

A/N
Thank you for reading this. Don't forget to Vote,Comment,and Follow me If you want.