Chapter 15

Killergirl's POV

I teleported back to our house with disappointed. I choose the lighter the most dangerous one,but he survived. I sat on the sofa and of course,Destroyer sat next to me.

"How he do that? That's impossible. Nobody had survived in my lighter from hell,including Anna. Nobody can survived in my lighter from hell. Nobody else." I heard him said that word from his thought.

"Whatever. I know Killergirl is listening in my thoughts." He added. Yeah he's right,I'm listening to his thoughts.

"What should we do now,dad? One,Anna is almost killed me and the second,Flippy survived in our most dangerous lighter." I asked to Destroyer who thinked deeply.

"I have an idea." My dad said with evil smile.

"What is it,Dad?" I asked with excited.
He whispered his an idea which I laughed evily.

"I loved that plan,Dad." I said with evil smile at the end.

Flippy's/Fliqpy's POV

Dream

"Nobody can save you now!" I heard Destroyer shout."Look behind now!!" I look at behind me and I shocked because I saw gross. I saw my great friend of mine,Splendid,and my evil side,Fliqpy, lying in the floor with intestine from their stomach come out. Wait I chant when Destroyer tried to chocked me cause him to come out his intestine from stomach.

That's mean,Destroyer transfered to them? I kneel in front of them. And I start to cry.

"What did I done?" I asked while crying.

"You chant at me," I heard Destroyer voice from behind me so I turn around." but you don't know that I know a lot about rituals,so I transfer your chant to your good friend of your and your evil side." He explained.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I shouted at Destroyer.

He put his mouth in my left ear and whisper to me.

"I want you to be my bait for my third challenge." I shocked but I had no reason to do.

"I agree." I made a final decision. He snap and everything turn to nightmare.

"Goodluck surviving, Flippy." He said with an evil laugh at the end of his sentence. And he teleport away from my dream I mean nightmare.

Then I heard a girl whisper in my right ear.

"You will never wake up. You will sleep forever,unless Anna save you from this nightmare.
Goodluck." Which it made my eyes as wide as a whole plate.

Why I didn't think twice or talk twice? Am I dumb? I fell like I want to suicide now. Luckily there was a rope next to me. It's one meter. And a mahogany in front of me. So I grab a rope,walk to the mahogany and climb up.

I tied the rope on the tree while the other in my neck. I was about to jump,but I heard a voice.

"Don't do it,son." That voice belong to my mother. "You have a journey to finish."

"I don't need that,anymore!!!" I shouted.

"Son,don't." That voice belong to my father." Your the maniest man on earth."

"Only for one year!!!" I shouted again.

"Flippy,don't do it." I heard a beautifull voice. That's belong to Flaky.

"Why!!!!" I asked,still shouted.

"Because, I --"

"Split it out!!"

Then Flaky appeared in front of me, hug me,and whisper something.

"I love you and I cared about you." She said and vanished for good.

She also loved me? I fell I'm blushing. So I grab a knife from my pocket and slice the rope from my neck. I jump down and ran as fast as I can.

I will escape this nightmare.

Just for you,Flaky. I love you too.

A/N
Sorry for short chapter. Thank you for reading this story. Don'g forget to vote,comment,and follow me,If you want.