Chapter 14

Flippy's/Fliqpy's POV

Dream

I was in the dark room. No lightbulb,no sunlight and no window except there was a door..

Then I saw a door open. He open the light and I shocked who it is. It's Fliqpy but he wasn't in human form. I look at my feet and saw I wasn't in human form too.

"You are confusing,aren't you?" Fliqpy finally said in demonic voices and I only nodded
"We will go back in the original body," He looked at the floor." If Anna successfully kill Destroyer and Killergirl." He looked at my eyes and smile devily.

"Why Anna need to kill Killergirl?" I asked,almost shouting at him.
"Because--" He was interupted by a sound from a door. A giant hand from a door grab him and pulled him back to the door. I watch helpless Fliqpy trying to escape to a giant hand,but was too weak. I saw a man in the door. Luckily Fliqpy forgot to close the light, so I look at him. I shocked again but this time I put my hands in my mouth. I point him with my right arm.

"Markilizer." I only said that which Destroyer suprised.

"You already know my true name. That's impressive. No one should know about this. But alas,because of your hard head, you know everything about us." Markilizer said." That's the main reason why I should kill you,but because of your good friend of your,Splendid and your evil side,Fliqpy, It's hard to catch you and kill you." He teleport in front of me. "Luckily Splendid and Fliqpy wasn't here to help. SO IT'S TIME TO DIE!!" Markilizer put his hand on my neck and he insert his long nails,slowly.

I scream louder. Why Destroyer I mean Markilizer do it very slowly? Just want me to feel more pain?

"Vers te imee,
Asuus ti gi lai,
Hus ga mis ta dila,
Wakwak ti yan ni Destroyer!!"

I chant cause some black shadows come out from Markilizer's stomach. Many intestine come out which it was gross. Then I saw black again.
[Authors Note: XD XD I made my own word.]
End Of A Dream

"Aaaaaaaaggghhhhh!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I open my eyes and got up. Woooahh nightmare again. That's happen again and again. Luckily,Anna teach me a pray from a book. It's called 'Rituals'. I memorize all the rituals from a book.
I look at my hands and I'm still in human form. I need to take a bath first. I head to the bathroom with a cloth,pants and underwear that I need to wear and I take a bath.

I dress up and I put a gel in my hair in front of the mirror. I look at my mirror. I remember Anna's warning about mirror in the bathroom.

Flashback
"Flippy I'm so proud of you because you memorize all the rituals from a book." Anna said.

"Hehe thank you." I only said that,proudly. Then Anna became serious mood.

"Do you have a mirror in your bathroom?" Anna asked me and I nodded. I need it because always I take a gel in my hair."

Don't say Bloody Mary three times and Candyman six times. If you do, Bloody Mary or Candyman will show up in the mirror and kill you." Anna explain.

End Of The Flashback

I never tried it because I'm too scare to do it. Oh yeah. I go outside the house and go to the nearest restaurant. This restaurant is open between five and ten in the morning. I sat down and there's a menu in a table. I read it for five minutes and I raise my right hand. I look and suprised who is the waiter.

It's Cuddle.

"What do you want sir?" He asked.

"I want Waffle and Hot Chocolate." I ordered. He nod and walk away.

I look at surrounding until I spotted Markilizer. He looked at me,smile evily and suddenly disappear. That's weird.

"Here your order,sir." I heard Cuddle said it and put my order in my table. I grab my money from my pocket and gave it to him.

"Here. Keep the change." I said. He took it and walk away. I ate my breakfast in thirty minutes.

[A/N: Waffle; Five minutes,Hot Chocolate;twenty five minutes.]

I feel I'm tired so I close my eyes for a moment. But after ten minutes,I heard a scream outside the restaurant. I stood up and ran outside the restaurant. I saw Destroyer is walking with Killergirl. All the citizens except me,Splendid,Anna, Lumpy and Flaky,I guess because I don't see her is kneel at them.

Killergirl point at me.

"Flippy kneel at me and make us as a gods." Killergirl said at me.
"No!! I'm not going to kneel at both of you!!" I shouted.

"Kneel down now!! We are the ruler of this world!! So kneel down in front of us!!" Destroyer shouted at me.

"I'm not going to kneel in front of you because you're not our ruler. You are a devil!!!" I shouted back with anger behind my words.

"That's it!! I'm gonna burn you with my lighter from hell!!" Destroyer grab a lighter from his pocket. I remember something before my mother died.
Flashback[Random Person:Again? Me: Just read it. It's very important.]

We're in the hospital. My mother is lying in the hospital bed. She have a lung cancer and now,is in stage 4. My father is already died because Destroyer totured him.

"Flippy,before I'm going to die soon, I'm just want to tell you that you must believe in god. Never obeyed or kneel down to the Devil. Be afraid in god." My mother resquested
"Yes mother. I will do what you want." I promised what she want to do me. She close her eyes and after five seconds,her heartbeat went flat.

"Mother." I said."Mother." I began to shake her body. "Mother!!!! Mother!!!" I shouted at her. I ran to the door and open it.

"Doctor help me!!" I shouted cause a Doctor and the two nurse come inside the room.

"Please stay in here first." The Doctor said and I nodded.

Five Minutes Later

"I'm sorry your mother is already dead." The Doctor said at me.
I rush inside and I cry louder than I thought.

End Of The Flashback

"Flippy,Flippy are you ok? You already in fire. Look at yourself." I look at my foot and yes I'm in fire. But the weird is I don't feel any pain. I heard many citizens whispering each other.

"Oh hell no. Flippy got the huge faith from god. Killer let's go." Destroyer said with suprised.

"Yes,Dad." Killergirl said and they teleport away.

Then suddenly it's raining and the fire from my body disappear. I walk to my house and lay down in my bed.

What just happened? Why they afraid when someone believe in god one hundred percent? Got it, their weekness is Believing in god.

I smile with my thoughts. I know how to defeat them and I need to tell to Anna about this. I had to. But I need some rest. I took some sleep for a moment.

A/N
Thank you for reading this book. Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me If you want.