Chapter 22

2 days before HTFW Fetival

2 days before War or Anna's Fifth and last challenge

Third Person's POV

"Anna!!!" Splendid shout while walking beside the lake. There's a trees at his right side.

He sat down and look his reflection at the lake. He grab a small stone and throw at his reflection. But his reflection isn't dissappear.

He didn't notice there's a ship in front of him.

"Ahhooyy!!" A man in a ship shout at Splendid to catch his attention.

"What??" Splendid said and he look the man.

He's wearing a black eyepatch at his right eye,wearing black and white t-shirt,jeans and black shoes.

"Russell." Splendid said as he rub his right eye. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you." Russell reply as he jump out of the ship.

"You heard that news?" Splendid ask.

"Flippy tell me that she's missing and you already fall in love with her."

"I know."

"But we can help each other to find her." Russell gave his right to help him stand up.

Splendid look his hand for a second. "How do I a grab your right hand. It'a a hook. Do you want me to bleed?"

Russell shook his head. "No. I'm sorry."

"I can handle myself." Splendid said as he stand up.

"Wanna ride?" Russell offer him.

"No thanks. I can fly by the way."

"Sure let's go." Russell said as he ride in the ship and drive it.

Splendid fly and follow Russell's ship.

"Well I got a good news." Russell said to break the ice.

"What?" Splendid ask.

"Do you know Lammy? The sheep girl who like to bring his mister pickle. Her stuff toy. "Russell said as he took the bite of pizza.

"I know she almost kill me." Splendid said.

"Well she's my girlfriend now."

"Oh really. How many days you courtship her?"

"Not days but month. 9 months of effort."

Splendid couldn't say anymore. He already courtship Flaky,Lammy,Pentunia and Giggle but the answer is the same. 'No because I already inlove with someone.'

"I pretty mess up with the girls." Splendid thought.

Suddenly a huge tornado came in front of them.

"What the." Splendid said.

"We need to turn around." Russell said as he turn his ship around.

He try his to make his ship faster but no luck, his ship only reach 50kph. Until the tornado was behind him.

Half of his ship was already destroy. Russell grab his wheel as hard as he can. He almost cry because of the pain in his hand.

Suddenly his hand slip off the wheel.

Luckily Splendid catch him and they fly away.

"My ship!!!" Russell scream as he watch his ship slowly destroy.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault ." Splendid said.

"No it wasn't." Russell said. "Just ignore it. By the way,where are we going?"

"Well you will know it soon." Splendid reply as he fly faster to Flaky's house.

***

9:30PM

"I think we need to go home now. I'm already tired." Russell complain.

"We need to wait. It's urgent." Splendid said.

Luckily they saw Flaky open her door.

"Wait Flaky!!!" Splendid shout but it's too late. Flaky close his door and lock.

"She's getting to my nerve!!!" Splendid said,very angry. "Russell let's go."

And they went in front of Flaky's House.

"Flaky!! Open the door." Splendid shout.

But she didn't. She's busy chatting with Flippy.

Splendid destroy the door and they went inside.

"Why you're not helping to find Anna???!!!" Splendid shout.

"Give me the reason why I should help you to find her.Give me." Flaky shout back.

"You're her bestfriend." Splendid answer.

"But that was before."

"She's already explain to you."

"Flaky she's right." Flippy interrupts.

"But I don't care. She's the reason why I always unlucky."

"You shouldn't said."

"Why you.."

"SHUT UP!!!"

They all look at Russell.

"WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HELP US TO FIND ANNA?? WHY YOU END UP YOUR FRINDSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANNA?? WHY YOU SO SELFISH??? WHAT KIND OF YOU ARE??!!" Russell shout at the top of the lungs.

Flaky fell silent.

"YOU KNOW WHAT,YOUR THE UGLIEST WOMEN IN THIS TOWN. I'M NOT TALKING YOUR FACE. I'M TALKING WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR HEART."

Flaky slowly tearing.

"YOU SHOULD GLAD THAT SOMEONE CARE FOR YOU. BUT NO. YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF. SELFISH FRIEND. PLASTIC FRIEND. JUST A SMALL REASON YOU END UP YOUR FRIENDSHIP. JUST A SMALL ISSUE. WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE?? WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE.

Finally Flaky was crying.

"You know what," Finally Russell wasn't screaming. "Help us. Please help us. Helps us to find Anna in no time. You're her bestfriend. I know you still care for her."

Flaky nod.

"I will help you guys."

Author's Note

Yehay.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me if you want.

~hamzadiana