Chapter 9

Anna's POV

I woke up in my guest room again but this time,Flaky wasn't here.

"Oh my GOD!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!! I heard someone screamed from Flaky's room.

I quickly stood up and went to the Flaky's room.Then I saw a beautiful girl with red hair and dress.

"Who are you?" I asked to the girl.

"It's me,Flaky." She answered me.

"No,you not." I protested.

"Yes,its me."

"Who will--Ahhhh i knew it"

"Knew what?"

"Destroyer.He's the one who make everyone turn into human form."

"Wait If I was in human,am I beautiful?" She asked to me made me give her a confused looked.

"Yes,you are." I answer.

Then I heard someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." Flaky shouted and the boy came in.The boy who came in is a military boy,his hair is color light green,his outfit is his uniform.

"Flippy,is that you?" Flaky asked to the boy and the boy nodded.

"Wait,where's Splendid and Sniffle?" I asked to them.

"They are sleeping at their house."Flippy answer.

"Hi guys!!"Someone said that behind me so I turned around and see Killergirl was  behind me.

"Anna knew it you survived your very first challenged.Congrats to you my sister."Killergirl said and she gave me a warm hug from here.Then she let go."By the way,I need to go now."She added and quickly vanished. Well that strange.

Then I saw a letter beside me and it said:

Your second challenge will confirmed next week.And I already made something terrible so that you can't survived this time hahahaha!!!! -Destroyer

Then I passed out again.

KIllergirl's POV

I walk to my grandfather,Satan to tell him some news.

"Hi Granny San.Where's my father,Destroyer?" I asked to him.

"He's slepping." My granny answered to me and I teleported to my father's bedroom.

"Father wake up..I have some news for you." I said to him as he woke up.

"Did you bring a letter to your half sister,Anna?" He asked to me.

"Yes and she passed out again." I answered to him.

"Well that's good news...Keep up to good work,Killergirl." He said and went to my bedroom.

Anna never knew my biggest secret.

I'm her traitor. 

A/N

Sorry If I wasn't update last week because I'm kinda busy girl...Anyway don't forget to:

Vote Comment and Follow me If you want......