Chapter 10

Before I start this chapter,I very sorry for not updating this story because I forgot it by the way I updated this on my tablet. Anyway to the story.

Anna's POV

(Dream)

"Anna please wake up!!!"I heard a familiar voice.

"Why you want her to wake up?She just a pieces of scraps."I heard a Destroyer voice said.

"Anna please wake up!!" I heard my little sister voice said.

Then I finally opened my eyes. I saw a woman,Destroyer,and Killergirl.

"Who am I?" I forced myself to said that.

"This is all your fault,Destroyer!!"

The woman said to Destroyer.
"Anna it's me,Killergirl.You're little sister."Killergirl said it.

"I'm sorry but I thought you just a stranger." I force it again to said that.

"Killer,we need to talk for a moment." Destroyer said and they walked outside the room. Then I followed them walk to the other room by .(If you wondered,everytime she dream,she always dream what happened in her past,present and of course her future.)

"Are you going to continue your plan even I really hated it? Killergirl asked to Destroyer,she was about to cry.

"YES I'M GOING TO ADOPTED YOUR STUPID SISTER TO MY SEXY MISTRESS,FAITH SO THAT SHE THINKS THAT FAITH IS HER MOTHER AND SHE WILL NOT REMEMBER THAT YOU AND ANNA ARE SISTERS!!!!SO STOP THE HELL COMPLAINED ABOUT IT!!!!" He yelled Killergirl.
"I'm gggoing ttto ttell ttoo my mmmother."She said completely crying and she quickly teleported away from him.

Meanwhile,Destroyer teleported where my body lie in the bed,sleeping. He carried my body and teleported quickly to her mistress.

"I already know it." She said and Destroyer handed my sleep body to Faith. He nodded and he quickly teleported quickly back to his room.

Back to Killergirl who is standing in front of her mother room.
"You can do this,Killer." Killer said to herself,trying to be brave.As she opened the door,she shocked what she saw. Her mother was lying on the floor next to shotgun,blood spreading on her head. Well she guessed that a shotgun used as a suicide weapon. She begun crying louder than before. Then she saw a suicide letter on her mother head,she read it and it says:

'I don't wan't to live again because one my precious daughter got an amnesia second I found that Destroyer got her mistress and the third is I heard that Destroyer adopted Anna while she is sleeping.I couldn't take it anymore. I'm so sorry.

Majieca'

She sobbed harder than before and I saw a black again.

(End Of The Dream)

I wake up with tears in my eyes. Wait am I crying while I'm sleeping? I better go to Killergirl.So I got up and saw a letter beside me. So I grab it and it's read:

'Hello Anna it's me again Destroyer well I know is you reading this letter.Look under your bed.Don't worry boogeyman isn't there. Just look under your bed.
Destroyer'

I look under the bed and saw a rectangle box with my favorite color,red. I open a box and suprised that only things inside the box is striped t shirt,long short and underwear. Then I saw a letter again it's says:

'Get a bath. You smell very stinky. -Destroyer'

So I did what Destroyer said and I finish take a bath in 10 minutes. I walled downstair and greeted Flaky a goodmorning.

"Goodmorning Flaky." I said and she was suprised.

"Woooah you wake up so early." She said.
"Wait what time is it?" I asked very confused.

"It's seven in the morning." She answer. " Oh yeah by the way our breakfast is ready." He said and we walked to the dining area. Omg my most awaited is over now. Because our breakfast is 3 Chocolate pancake with strawberry sirup and orange juice. I ate it all in 10 minutes.

"So flaky?" I said."How's your day in the Happy Tree Friends World?

"Well Im doing great,very great." She answer.

"Well how about you and Flippy?" I asked made her blushed.

"Well thats a long story." She answer again.
"Who is your first kiss?"

"No still none."
"Ouch NBSB." I said.

"Help somebody help!!!!" I heard someone scream outside the house. So i decided to peek for a moment. I saw Killergirl try to calm Flippy by using her black magic but no avail.

"Where are you going?" Flaky asked behind.

"I'm going to calm Flippy. He's suddenly flip-out by someone." I answer.

"Please be safe." She said in worry. I nodded, wear my jacket and I ran outside.

"You can do this,Anna." I said which remind me about my dream. I saw Flippy grabbed Killer by her neck and throw her beside me.

"Anna,help....me....please....don't kill.....Flippy..try...your...best...to comfort....him" Killer said to me.

"Your next,Anna." I heard Fliqpy said behind me. So I stood up,without fear of course and we make eye contact.

"Well brave enough huh." He said in demonic voice.

Suddenly I could feel something on my eyes. I feel like my eyes turn into a bloody,and gore eyes.

"Oh my." I heard Fliqpy said it." This can't be you are.." He was cut off by me.

"Yes I'm a Nightmare." I said in very deep demonic voice. He was shocked because I talked deeper then him.

"Don't ever try to kill my little sister or else? I warned him.

"Else what?" He asked.

Well I let out all sharped nail,quickly ran towards him and point my sharped nail on his neck.

"I will cut you're throat." I said very quietly and slowly put my nail off his neck. Then he was back to normal.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Long story." I answer in deep demonic voices. This made chills. I laughed demonic.

"I thought you braver than me,don't you?" I said in demonic voices and he shake his head.

Then my nails are back to normal and my eyes are back to normal.

"Killer."I remember it and I suddenly teleport in front of her.

Wait how did I get that power?
"Killer,I don't have any plan to stop Destroyer." I said and Killer begin to cry.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Remember that time I told you a story of your life?" She asked and I nodded.
"Why?" I asked.

"Because I lied. Our mother is suicide,her name is Majieca and our father is Destroyer." She said.

Then I learn something.

My dream,My memory.

A/N
Dum dum dum dum
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me If you see I mean If you want.