Chapter 7

Anna's POV

(Dream)

I saw only black.Nothing but black. Wait did I pass out again? I saw a light not far but near.

I walk inside and saw a room. But this room so familiar to me. I saw faith holding my printed picture of H.T.F. but still crying anyway. Then she spoke.

"God please help Anna for her great journey because I love her even she's not my daughter.God I know its been a week since I never saw her again and my life is ruined. Please God Amen." She pray.

Wait who's God anyway? Did he more powerful than Destroyer?

(End Of The Dream)

I wake up with 2 questions.Who is God?& Did he more powerful than Destroyer? Idk.

Then Flaky came inside the room & she hug me but I hug her back.

"Anna is ok now. Splendid and Flippy take care Destroyer." She said almost crying.

"I know Flaky,I know." I answer back.
Then I saw Destroyer behind Flaky. I quickly broke a hug and stand.

"Hahaha are you ready for the first challenge Anna?" He asked me.

"Easy or hard way I can beat it." I answer while making an eye contact.

"Huh lets see about that."He said.
Suddenly he quickly grab me and teleported into his arena I guess.

"Where are we?" I asked Destroyer.

"We are in arena.Did you see that?"He pointed that middle of arena and I looked. I saw a standing wood surrounded by spikes."You need stand straight in that wood for 5 minutes." He added. What?! That all.

"Well I guess is the easy way." I said.

"No, it doesn't."He said and point a cross and wings made in metal. Wait thats heavy."Speechless." He added.

"What is an instruction?"I asked.
" Well in this challenge I will tie you hand so you can't cheat. That cross and wings, I will tie behind your back. If you fail my challenge, I simply forced you to enter my soul collector." He explained and laugh maniacally at the end of the sentence.

Then he quickly tie my hands behind my back.He also tie a cross and wings behind.And he let me go makes me fall backwards.Ok hard way.

Then I teleported int o a middle of the spikes.Destroyer help me stand straight using his power.
"Are you ready,Anna?"He asked me."There's no turning back."He added. Wait time first I'm not ready.

"Three." He begin the countdown. Wait.

"Two"

"One"

"Go!!!!"
He he released makes me stand completely straight.

I can do it.

A/N
Whoah is already Sunday.

Hides in my secret room

Update

Bye and thanks bc no one comment my story (thank you lord) and happy birthday lola Nidora,Tidora,and Tinidora..........