Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Skylar's Pov:
I look down at my phone to see a text from my friend saying she wanted to go shopping with me today. I thought why not I have nothing much to do today anyways so I'll go. I texted her alright and I'll be there in 10 minutes. I looked out the window and saw it was raining lightly, I grabbed my umbrella and headed out.
As I walked into the mall my clothes were soaked and my umbrella was all twisted and broken. I guess that's what happens when you buy a 5 dollar umbrella. The sudden warmth gave me confront as I felt heat hug my clothes that now stuck to my body. About a few minutes after I arrived my friend had shown up and we went shopping.
We had about 5 bags in each hand by the time we had finished. We had gotten more items then I can even name off hand. I wouldn't call us shopaholics but we kind of are. The rain was still pouring very heavily  so my friend was bringing her car around so our stuff wouldn't be wet. I was waiting outside underneath the roof when I saw a man rush out of the mall.
This man had a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses on I couldn't make out his face in such heavy rain conditions. There we're several people who surrounded him, they were shouting and taking photos of him. The man and his bodyguard seemed annoyed. The body guard was yelling and pushing the man toward the car. I looked pass the man who was in the street who was struggling to get in the car. Behind the man there was a car swerving behind him. I believe with the heavy rains the car couldn't break, the car wasn't stopping and was heading right towards the man. You would think with all the people around, the man and the bodyguard they would see the car, but they didn't.I quickly made the decision to get the guy out of the way because if he didn't move he would be hurt or maybe even worst. I left the bags and started to run, I heard my friend yell," where you going!"I ran right besides the man  and pushed him against the car as the car just missed us by a hair.When I touched him a shock
went through my spin.He breathily said ,"oh my god thank you,you just saved my life.I didn't see the car and I'm sorry I also put you in danger." The man  even in his Panicked state still look familiar to me because I see him everywhere.It was Harry Styles 1/4th of one direction.I just shrugged  it off no problem  its alright."Wow you were like my guardian angel or something." He laughed slightly.As I got pushed away from him and as he went in the car and was about to drive away his head peeked out the window."Thank you....."Embarrassed that I forgot to tell him my name,I just blurted it out.Skylar."Oh well thank you Skylar can I call you Sky if you don't mind?"I nodded."Im sorry im being repetitive but you don't know how thankful I am that you were here to save me from what could of been a terrible accident.He handed me an umbrella from the car."Here sky stay warm."No its okay my friend is driving me she's right over there I said while pointed to where she is.He smirked at me while placing the umbrella in my hands,"do you really think I need this umbrella,its the least I could do."I stayed silent while looking at his bright green eyes."I have to go to sound check see ya later Sky."Bye Harry, and with that he drove off.I looked up and the rain had gotten lighter then before , but I opened the umbrella and smiled to myself thinking about the  sweet gesture.My friend was upset as she was putting the bags into the car by herself."Whats up with you miss sunshine.You look like you just won the lottery." I looked at with confusion how did she not see my interaction with Harry?I just shook the thought out of my head,she was probably too concentrated on the bags to really notice.We hopped in the car and started to go home.But during the drive,I  still had this tingle in my back.It was a slight tingling sensation,like a strike of hot lighting went down my back.Maybe it will be better tomorrow,who knows.