Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Well you gotta put your hands like this and say those words."

Jewel I cant do this.After the girls told me what I maybe able to do I wanted to ask jewel about It because she's the only one too teach me.

"Honey you gotta try."

She was teaching me how to become someone else."

"You have to say the persons name and then Say we are one in the same person."

Fine,I went to Jewel and went behind her.I whispered jewel and I are one we are one.Then I put my arm out towards her and I started to get pulled in.I saw what she Saw she I looked down I flattened down her dress.Then I heard her .

"How is it?"

Why can I hear you ?"

"Well when your inside someone there thoughts are still there's so you can talk to them."

Oh  okay.

"Now get out,I have to go."

How do I get out ?

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that part.Well you say even though we are one we have to split before the day is done."

Even though we are one we have to split before the day is done.And with that I appeared in front of jewel.

"Alright so now you know how to go in and out of people,making then fall asleep,how to heal,and how to change your appearance to others."

The last one was very important because I could then see Louis.I was about to say goodbye when I felt this blasting pain in my back mostly my wings.It was almost like when I first made the first  connection with harry.But this was 10 times worst.Jewel ran over to me.

"Oh no Harry he cant do this to you he doesn't know what will happen oh god its gonna be okay just don't go into the darkness."

What darkness ,what was happening I asked her while crying because the pain was so bad I had other questions but I couldn't make it all out.

"Harry is trying to get rid of you as his guardian angel.Honey hes burning the connection between you.That's why your wings are on fire."

What I screamed.

"Yes Skylar but you gotta listen to me right now.Your body is gonna regenerate and when your out, there will be this choice to stay and still be his Guardian angel and this is the brightside.Then there is the darkside.Its where you choose to finally burn the connection and the angel itself is burned and turns dark as its wings.The connection will be burnt but as all things that are burned its ashes still are left behind trailing in the wind,they never fully go away.I hope you choose what you feel what's right in your heart."

A silent scream came out of my mouth.And I  Looked up and saw a reflection.It was me with my white wonderful wings on fire.I was on fire my wings now black and my body raging on fire.I didnt see jewel anymore but at this point I didnt care.I dont care anymore, how could he do this to me.After all that I did for him he just threw it away.I cared for him, I watched out for him,I loved him.The last thought  got me more angry and the fire engulfed me.But the funny thing is that it didn't hurt.The pain went inside of me.The pain and hurt is me now.The flames dispersed and I slowly floated down.The reflection is still there. I looked at a girl with red eyes black torn skinny jeans with a leather jacket and black wings.My hair was straight and no longer wavy.It was red and straight.Chains hanging along my pants.And to perfectly match it black combat boots.With red lipstick on with a devilish smirk on my lips I knew what I was gonna do.He wanted to get rid of me,by the time im done with him he will be begging for me to leave him alone.I waved my hand and out came a cherry lollipop.Ha my favorite.As I went down,I felt powerful.I felt things I've never felt before.I knew I had more powers.I laughed why didnt he do this to me earlier.

Jewels POV

Oh gosh,harry better look out.She choose the dark side.Why did harry try to destroy the connection.Stupid boy.