Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Skylar's Pov

I got a text from perrie and she wanted to know if we can go to the mall together.I said sure even though it was raining out.By the time I got there I was soaked.But I found Perrie and we went in.We had about 5 bags in each hand by the time we got out.I stood under the roof with the bags because Perrie went to go get the bags.I was waiting when I saw this figure rush out of the mall with security and people with cameras out.I couldn't make his face out but he was trying to get in the car.I kept looking at the strange but fimilar looking man Who made me feel like this was some sort of deja veu.When I heard a voice.It was Danny.

"Hey Skylar."

I muttered a hi but I wasnt paying much attention to him because I was watching the man trying to get in.In the not so far distance I saw this car starting to swerve.And it was heading right toward the man.

"Hellooo earth to Skylar what are you looking at."

I didnt answer him.He started to get more mad.

"Skylar dont be rude pay attention to me when I speak to you."

The car was going to hit the man.Something inside of me is just rising inside of me that I have to save him.I cant let him die.I looked at Danny for the first time.I whispered" I have to go I have to save him."I turned around I was about to sprint to run because the car was going to hit that man.Just as I raised my foot Danny's hand grabbed my arm.I yelled at him to let me go.

"No I won't Skylar you wont save him because you want to stay with me you've always wanted to live this way.If you save him it will be all gone,your friends ,your family ,and most importantly us.Why waist this over him just stay.live out your dreams Skylar I'll help you.Its simple,stay Skylar."

I kicked him in the shin."Im sorry Danny but sometimes waking up is where all your real dreams may come true,so Danny I'm going to save him,its my job."

I have never ran so fast,I heard Perrie yell,"Where are you going!"But I ingored her I ignored everything at this point but the man trying to get in the car.He was my main goal he was my everything at this moment and I didn't know why.I pushed the man against the car and the car missed us by a hair.We breathed heavily.He turned to me.

"Oh my God you did it Skylar you did it.Sky babe I love you I'll  see you soon.Confusion was all I was feeling.The man took of his sunglasses and those eyes made me speechless.He leaned in and kissed me.The second our lips touched this bright light exploded almost and it engulfed me.Memories were flashing through my head.How Harry called me Sky,how he gave his umbrella.How I died ,how I came back.How I burned ,how I was angry all the time.How heartbroken I was.How the fire raged through me at all times.How Harry was the only person who caused it but also lessened it at the same time.I remembered how I have to come back for the good.I have to comeback for the only person I cared about.The only person who I truly loved.

Harry Edward Styles.

Authors note: Okay so now she's good and she chose to come back to the real world and get out of that frozen coma dream stuff to be with Harry because she loves him.Just keep reading.

-BB 💗