Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry's POV

The boys and I were driving to the concert because sound check  was at 2 but we thought we would never make it because the highway had a bunch of traffic.Niall was getting upset,he wanted to get to the stadium already.Liam was trying to be positive ,"its probably an accident or something you know how people gawk."Then there was Louis who was just sleeping.As we approached the area where the traffic was starting to let up we saw many police cars and ambulances.Liam felt smart because he  knew the reason for the tarffic  "I told you all it was an accident."As we were making our  way through the crowded traffic we were passing by the accident.The car stopped right in front of the accident because the cops stoped the traffic because the ambulance was going to leave soon.But as we stopped the car got cold .I lightly shrived and started to rub my shoulder, I knew we had the AC on but it felt like the car got 20 degrees colder. I asked Niall if he turned up the  AC because he usually does that."No I didnt harry its the same temperature as it was 5 minutes ago its actually hot I dont know why you would be cold." I just shook my head and muttered to myself werid.I looked outside the window and  I was looking at accident.The car was all mangled up ,glass was everywhere,there was no way anyone could have survived in that car crash.I saw the firemen get the jaws of life and they got the person out.They placed the girl on the ground and started CPR on her.My heart skipped a beat and my breathing cut short as I saw who the lifeless girl was.It was Skylar, my Sky. I ran my hand through my hair and closed my eyes to maybe just maybe see that I was wrong.But when I opened them again I saw her pale self laying on the ground.I started to tear up because she saved me and I never really been able to thank her the way I wanted too.Louis woke up to the sound of my soft sobbing."Harry whats wrong."I couldn't answer all I could do was look out the window at sky.Louis followed my gaze and saw I was looking at  her .He yelled at the driver,"cant you move up or something!"The driver wasn't able to move yet but he said very soon.The tears kept pouring down my cheeks and by now all the boys were around me trying to comfort me .They knew about Sky because I told them about her but they never met her.I looked up because I heard my name and  I saw Sky standing behind her body on the ground.She had this white glowing aura around her.She had white soft wings behind her.Her features where more sharper and if it was even more possible she became more beautiful.Her smile was warm and I  heard her sweet and gentle voice,"  I'm watching over you,please dont cry I'm always with you for I am your guardian angel.You called it Harry." She laughed gently." I will be by your side so please dont waste your tears you will see me again."Then she gave me one more smile and she disappeared. The car started to move and  we stared to drive away .After we were away  from the accident I felt Louis shaking me and Niall and liam yelling my name.I had stopped crying, I laughed lightly  because I never noticed when I stopped.I turned to the boys and asked whats wrong.Louis' voice was panic laced," y-you space out and your eyes were really bright and your pupils were dilated and you weren't responding to us it was like you weren't here but somewhere else."I apologize and  said I dont know what actually happened because to be honest I did but I wasn't gonna tell them.I felt happier  after she spoke to me.So she's my guardian angel,ha well of course I called It.This is gonna be interesting.

Author Pov
Soooooo that happened, but that Unknown Pov is someone you will find out next chapter so it will be cool.Remember just keep reading.
-BB❤️