Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harry's pov

It's been a year since our connection broke and everything is going well no "danger "
anywhere. As I go to my car to go home.I feel a pressure on my back.

"Give me your money."

I slowly put my hand in my pocket and grabbed my wallet out if my pocket.He-here take it.He snatched the wallet out of my hand.

"Thanks mate now get down on your knees."

What? He yelled while point the boxcutter at me.

"I said get down on your knees!"

I went quickly down one knee at at time.I hate to say it but I wish Sky was here.I wish I was never that stupid and do a thing like that .She would've been here to save me,to help me what did I do.I need her back but I believe it is too late.I have no idea how to make it out of here and no ones around.He went behind me and rested the knife gently on my neck.

"Any last words?"

That gave me an idea, I shouted on the top of my legs with light tears in the brim of my eye, SKY SKY please *hiccup*please please I need you I know you here please just help me.

"That was quite strange ,eh oh well."
He was about to pull the blade across my drenched skin that was mixed with tears and sweat.

"Stop!"

I looked up and there she was ,my Sky.He let me go.

"Who the hell are you girly.If you cant see I'm a little busy here."

She came up to him and went right in his face and glared right into his dark eyes,

"Run."

He started to laugh but then he was choking .He was gasping for air none seemed to come his way.Then he was coughing and blood leaked from his mouth,then he just dropped.And Sky was just looking at him oh my god she killed a man with just a look, talk about if looks could kill.

"You glad to see me Styles?"

I got up and hugged her.She lightly pushed me off.

"Alright calm yourself."

How did you know I was here.

"I-I um was  here on a-a  *clears throat * business call."

Oh well thank you.I was gonna ask you a question by the way.

"Shoot."

Alright I was wondering if I can have you back as my guardian.

"Harry this isn't fairy odd parents,I can't magically be yours again just because you say so.They already replaced me with another guardian angel for you."

Well then where was she,I was about to die right there.

"She didn't come  and save you because you were suppose to die Harry."