Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Skylar's POV

I was on my way to a One Direction concert because my friend gave me  her extra ticket because there was no one else that would go with her.Well because my friend is  mad crazy we had to get there before 2.So I was making my way to the concert .The highway seemed empty which was surprising because it was a Friday.I was driving  peacefully while listening to music when all of a sudden this car just ramed into me.The sudden sharp pain went through my body and it was hard to breath.The glass digged into my side and blood poured out the side of my head.As the black dots became deep holes I thought I could save harry from a car but I couldn't save myself.Just as I started to live out my last 60 seconds on this world, I looked up into the car mirror and  there was this light in the car .This  glowing  was coming from  my back  where those scratches are.My vision was getting even more darker and blurry but there was  that little light  always there like a warm inviting light.I  guess this is light  they say you see when you die.As I took my last breath I looked up at the sky and whispered im ready.

Unknown POV

Its her time now ,let the adventures begin.

Author's POV
Oh snap Sky died, but don't lose hope yet .All I'm saying is that you will find out everything in the next two chapters. P.s it's gonna get emotional so grab your tissues. Remember just keep reading.
-BB❤️