Chapter 7

Chapter 7 the mirror

Harry's POV

Alright Allentown good night!"Wow you guys are the loudest crowd ever!"The show was ending and it was a wonderful night and the fans were amazing.I went to go use the dressing room because I left my water in there.I grabbed the doorknob and it wouldnt budge.I pushed and pushed the door but something was blocking it,I believe that the lock was broken.I sighed and left because it was only a bottle of water.I was walking down the hall when I caught a reflection in one of the mirrors.I had to do a double take because I realized that the reflection wasn't mine.I looked and I saw Sky wave at me.Why was she here no danger is here.I turned around to see if she was behind me but she was no where to be seen.I turned back to the mirror
and saw her there smiling at me.I walked closer to the mirror and put my hand on the cold glass.As I looked at her trying to figure out why she was there and how was she there she smirked at me,"take a picture it lasts longer."I took out my phone I was going to actually take a picture to see if I was the only one sees her.She started to laugh,"oh harry what are we gonna do with you." As I took the picture, I heard foot steps behind me,"harry we are going to be late we have to make the tour bus ,we'll leave you ."It was Louis, his hand touched my shoulder ,"har whatcha looking at the mirror for?" I looked at the mirror and saw sky still looking at me I showed my phone to Louis. Do you see anyone in the mirror I asked Louis."Well besides you no your the only reflection in the mirror that I see."I looked at him as if he was crazy you could clearly see her standing in the mirror behind me.He was practically standing in her.Well you sure you don't see anything or feel anything."Well now that you mention I do see that...that."Spit it out Lou!" I do see that you should go to bed because your seeing stuff now,man the jet lag is really hitting you isn't it.Lets go to the bus and tomorrow you will wake up fresh and new."I agreed with Louis and apologized.But as we were walking out of hallway something made me look back.When I turned around I saw sky standing there,"bye harry have a nice nap, ill see ya later."I turned to Louis and he was still trudging me down the hallway unfazed about what just happened.She spoke how do you not hear her."Come on harry no ones there your starting to freak me out let's go."I let go of his arm,no Louis im not leaving untill you tell me you just heard her."Her?Who's her?" Sky,Lou.Louis looked at me with pity in his eyes."Harry you know she passed I know this maybe your grieving process but it really isn't a good one."No Louis you don't understand she is my guardian angel I believe.He grabbed my arm forcefully and shoved me onto the wall,he got real close to me also."Harry you need to stop she's dead,gone.Fineto.Harry stop talking about her she's not here anyone.And don't even get me started with guardian angel bullshit.You hear me harry?"I nodded afraid to look into her stern eyes."Never.Talk.About.Skylar.Again"
I ran my hand through my hair ,I guess your right I'm sorry I guess I am just very messed up since I only met her a few days before her death.I'm sorry Louis."It's fine harry but you gotta stop okay lad?"I just hummed I grabbed Louis' arm and we left for the tour bus after I realized I really do need some sleep.

Authors Note
Heyo! Here's the next chapter tell me down on the comments if I should post mother chapter Sunday or tomorrow or not at all because it's so bad lol.Remember just keep reading.

-BB ❤️