Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Skylar's  POV

After Perrie left i was getting major headaches.I didnt know why,but who knows.I went to bed because I have school tomorrow.

*next afternoon*

School Is the worst I have 4 hours of homework like and then I have clubs so I won't be getting home till late.Out of frustration I slammed my locker.I layed on the back of it taking a deep breath.

"You alright Skylar?"

I looked at the random voice,it was Danny Fredrick.Oh my god I've had the biggest crush on him since I first saw him about a year ago."Yea I'm fine im sorry."

He laughed like an angel while he tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Why you apologizing Skylar calm down."

"Sor- "I shut my mouth.I look so stupid right now someone kill me.

We locked eyes for a good 20 seconds but then I blushed and looked away.

"Um Sky can I ask you a question?"

"Yea sure Danny."

"Is anyone taking you to the dance this coming weekend?"

Now it was my turn to laugh who the hell would want to take me to the dance like they obviously haven't met me yet."No,why?"

"Well I was wondering if you want to go with me."

No he didn't oh my god.I smiled and shook my head rapidly while saying little sequels of yes.

"Alright well Ill see you Sunday Skylar bye."

Perrie walked up to me.

"I dont know what's happening tomorrow because I may have to cover Jades shift and that sucks because it's Saturday I wanna spend it with you."

"Its fine just let me know."

"K Skylar see you laterrrrr."

I went home a passed out with out a doubt.