Chapter 17

Chapter 17
*Flashback*

Louis' POV

I want him to shut up about sky.That's all he talks about..Sky this..Sky that...I'm done with it.I dont care anymore whether he's telling the truth or not but all I know is that it needs to stop like now.I was looking online about any specialist for this bull and I finally found one.I grabbed my coat and left.

"Where you going Louis."

To run some errands.

"Oh alright ,be  safe."

Such a nice lad,it's a good thing I'm doing this for him he can now be rid of this thing all thanks to me.I arrived there and found this little hole in the wall place.Excuse me?I said as the bell on the door echoed through the almost silent storefront.This werid woman came through a thing of beeds.

"Ahhh you must be Louis."

How did you know my name.

"I just know now come with me,I have some things to tell you."

I entered through the beeds and saw this dimly lit room.

"Welcome ,welcome Louis sit down please. Now I want you to tell me why you are here ."

I thought you already knew what I was here for?

"I do my dear young man I just want to hear it from you."

Well my best mate Harry is saying that this girl he met that had died a little after he met her had become his guardian angel.

"The girl?"

Yes her name was Sky.But anyways he says he sees her and speaks to her and that she is an angel ,his angel.I'm here because I dont think its healthy for him he sounds crazy the girl is dead he needs to let go.

"Well how do you know if he's making this up or not?"

I don't.

'"Well how 'bout this."

I'm listening.

"Lets be safe and say this is real and that she is his angel and stuff.The only way to get rid of her is if  he is here."

So like  you mean his permission because I don't think he's gonna want to give her up.

"No I need his body here."

Like how bout his hair or something.

"Well blood is the only thing that could work without him being here."

How am I supposed to make him bleed I'm not hurting him.

"Well take this little bag if powder and put it in his drink and his nose will bleed a little.I need his blood so this is the only safe way to do it."

Alright ill be back in a little alright.As I went home I quickly asked Harry I he wanted something to drink.

"Yea I'll take some green tea actually thanks Lou."

I poured the powder and he drank it real slow.Can you hurry up Harry.

"Calm yourself Louis whats the problem."

I just want you to drink all the tea quickly go to bed you need your rest.

"Oh thats sweet of you Louis thank you."

Nice one tommo.He finished it soon after.

"Louis I'm going to head to bed,alright good night."

Night Harry if anything happens call me.

I sat watching the tv for 10 minutes,when I heard this frantic  call from the bedroom.

"LOUIS I NEED YOUR HELP MY NOSE IS BLEEDING LIKE ALOT."

I ran to his bed with a crap load of tissues.Here here take them tilt your head back here let the tissues get all of it.After a minute or two the bleeding stopped thank god.I'm going to buy more toilet paper,ill be back Harry.

"Alright,Lou thank you ."

I grabbed all his bloody tissue and put it in a baggy.Wow that sounds weird,I sound like a creep.I went back to the woman and placed it on the table.Here this is what you wanted.

"Good job Louis,now I have to put this in a bowl and just."

Then she lit the tissues on fire.

"Skylar and Harry's bond will be burned to crisp like her wings.This bond is now burned.She should no longer be connected to harry."

Thanks....

"Oh you never got my name its Darcy."

Thanks Darcy but how do you know this is over for sure.

"Well it should be broken unless..."

Unless what?

"Nothing child go away what had to be done have been done.

I said a quick thanks and rushed out of there she wasn't giving me a good feeling.I hope Harry will be better now after this,it's the least I can do he'll thank me later.