Chapter 21

(Please read the authors note at the end it's really important.Thxxxs you may head back to the following program .)

Chapter 21

Skylars POV

I woke up in the comfort of a soft bed.I inhaled the air and it smelt like fresh baked cookies. The smell reminded me of what my mother use to make up every Saturday morning.I opened my eyes but quickly shut them due to the sudden light from the sun.I re-opened my eyes now adjusted and saw these pink walls with One Direction, Micheal Jackson,Little mix ,and Katy Perry posters all along the walls.I sat in confusion observing the familiar room until a knock was at the door.

"Honey you have to drop your brother off at soccer practice its Saturday."

My mother said that.My mother who I haven't seen in months.My mother who burried her 16 year old daughter named Skylar.Mom I called she stopped walking away and turned around.

"What Skylar?"

Is this all real mom are you really In front of me?

"Darling what are tripping on of course this is all real.Your real,I'm  real this is all real and you know what else is real?"

What ?

"That  fact that your brother has practice go drop him off."

She turned away laughing and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Shock is what ran through me.I am home,I am no longer an angel.Maybe I never was.It was all a dream.And it was especially ridiculous because I was watching over Harry Styles.Too much fanfic ,too late at night.I got up and took a shower and ran my hand down my back .No scars or anything I was normal and I was loving it.After I dropped my brother off I went to my best friend's house.I opened the door and I went into her room.Hi Perrie, what's up.

"Nothing much.How bout you?"

Well I had this crazy dream.I remember I was with you in the mall and...and...I got a cat?

She was laughing with a hysterical noise coming out of her mouth.Yea a cat I said questionably.I was trying to remember my dream but I couldn't.I knew it was crazy but that's all I can remember.Oh well I guess it wasn't all that important.

"Well even as crazy as that sounds Skylar I have to go and run some errands wanna come with me ?"

Yea sure.We went to the mall for a bit to go buy some clothes then we had one more place to go.We stopped at this little cute shop.It was a loose tea store.Perrie was saying she was getting a cold so we went in.This woman was at the desk.She had a smirk on her face that looked so familiar.Perrie was looking around but I just asked the woman what she would recommend.

"Oh we have this wonderful tea that increases memory and energy for the day.Want a sample."

Sure.I downed the tea,and it didn't help me remember that dream it felt like it made it fade more.Oh well i suppose it's a good thing if I don't remember,right after all it is just a dream.I grabbed Perrie's arm and I started to head out the door.

"Miss did you remember

Remember what ?

"Your dream."

How did you know about that?

"Because I -I erm I heard you Speak about it ."

I did?I dont remember saying that.The woman was freaking me out ,I  ran out of the store before anything else could happen.

Authors note:

Okay so I finished the book it's 25 chapters long so that means there are only four chapters left.But this story does have a sequel and I think I'm on chapter 7 for that one or something like that.It will not be a very long book because you will find out why.But it probably will be at most under 20 if not shorter.So let's talk about the next four chapters.I write the book on a notes app for my phone,but my phone isn't letting me transfer the last four chapters so I have to re-write them on Wattpad itself.So with that being said that it will take me some time to write them because they are a bit long.Speaking of long I'm sorry that this note is long but I just wanted to let you know that the story is not over I am finishing this one for sure but it will take sometime.Remember just keep reading.

-BB💗💗