Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Skylar's POV

I went and changed my hair to bright blonde and green eyes, with red glasses .I went down to stadium and had a back stage pass on me.Dont ask how but I got one.I went to one of the security guards and asked where the boys are.He asked who I was,I simply told him I won a fan contest to meet the boys.

"I dont remember a contest."

I looked to make sure no one was around and I then put my hand up to his forehead and he passed out.As I quickly moved his body,I found my way into the meet and greet room.I was in the end Of the line and I watched as all the excited girls shaked and cried and were smiling and I thought this use to be me what a joke.I decided to act like I wanted to be there  so I began  fangirling  a bit then It was my turn.I walked up to Niall first and shyly said hi.

"Hey babe dont be shy we don't bite well Louis might but we don't talk about that do we."

Diana was right he is funny as I was giggling I gave him a hug as he smiled brightly at me.Liam was next.

"Hi Darling  whats your name."

I thought why not use my own.Skylar I replied but I turned too look to harry who was hugging another fan and said but some people call me sky.

"Oh that's a beautiful name Sky.I hope you enjoy the concert."

Thanks Liam I then gave him a hug as he also waved his hand like a little puppy.Then was good old Louis.

"Hey how you doing!"

Good Louis I laughed

"whats your name doll."

Skylar.His expression dropped a little after I said that but he picked it right up.

"Oh nice name."

I smiled and said quietly, it's nice to finally meet you in person I know you have wanted to Meet me before.Being dead an all its hard to really meet people and stuff.You would understand right lou. He looked at me with crazy eyes and he started to sweat.

"Sky as in Harry's guardian angel."

I smirked and said you do have  a guardian angel her names rose by the way I knew you were  curious.I hugged him and he didn't  hug me back ,he just stayed still. I told him maybe you should be more open when it comes down to what your  is best friend telling you.  When you are told there is  an angel in the mirror it's probably true,you were basically stepping in me.His jaw was agape as he stared at me  I waved goodbye to him.I then turned around and walked to Harry.

"Hi love how you doing."

Good harry how about you ?

"Good excited for tonight,so whats your name."

Skylar but some people do call me sky."

He looked at me the color disappeared from his face he looked at Louis who was looking at me.I said all innocently you do remember me right har. He touched my cheek,"Sky is that you."I revealed my self to him wings and all .Yes harry it is I."Oh my god."Yea I know it may be alot but you know what lets be alone for a sec.Louis heard us and yelled.

"NO STOP HARRY DONT GO ANYWHERE WITH HER."

He ran up too us and  With I looked at him with pity.Do you know who I am, you your nothing.You see Mister Styles is in trouble because he tried to burn his connection with me.Oh your so silly Harry.I grabbed Harry's wrist and everything froze except me and harry.He's gonna know the pain he brought me.He will learn from his actions