Chapter 18

Skylar's POV

After we had a lovely conversation with louis with a few punches he told us where the chick was.I had so many questions like how did she try to burn the bond.It obviously didn't work because I still get visions of when Harry's in trouble.After Harry explained how he didn't want to burn it I feel alot less mad but I'm still burning.

Harry's pov

Skylar was driving us and she was muttering to herself all these werid names because she was trying to guess who would do this.I took this time to look out the window and reflect.Like if you told me 6 months ago that a random girl I met will eventually be my guardian angel I would ask If you took your pills because that is something only a crazy person would make up.But the more I think about it ,it makes me wonder am I the crazy person? Because think about right now in this moment I'm with a crazy woman who has wings.We're both crazy in a world who has people against us.And the crazy thing is that we wont give up on each other.For example she never had to come back to save me based on that vision,she could of left me to die because of how much of a prick I was to her.And I didn't give up on her when I accepted the fact that she was real and I believe in the fact that this (us) will work.We balance each other out in this crazy world we call our own but hell I wouldn't change a single thing.