Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Skylar's POV

We parked outside this little old place that looked like it has been closed for a while.This is the place right harry?He took out the address we got  from Louis.

"Well the blood stains make it harder to see but I'm pretty sure we're here."

Alright well Harry your going to stay in the car.

"Whyyyy?"He wined.

Because I don't want to take the chance of you getting hurt you don't know what this werid woman can do to you.

"Naw I wanted to see you be all badass on her."

Why on earth would you want to see that?

"Because its hot."He said with a smirk  plastered on his sharp face.

I felt a blush make its way on my face.Aren't you a cheeky one Harry.

"Yes ma'm.And a proud one too."

Oh well,as much as I enjoy it your still not coming with me.

"Drat I thought that would work."

I opened up the door while laughing,nice one Styles .I'll be right back.I walked into the store with a different appearance,because she knows exactly who I am .The door opened with a rusty bell sound rang through the empty creaky store.Hellllllloo I called out I need help getting rid of an angel problem.This old lady appeared .

"Whats this nonsense about a angel problem,this is a loose tea shop dear."

But my friend told me you would help me please I would do anything.

"I'm sorry hun but I dont know why your friend would send you here."

Ughh this is taking longer than I thought.If this is the real person she needs to come out in her real angel state so I can tell whether she did it or not.I decide to bring some money out.They are call hevous  they are coins used up in the white room but if you go to the right place they can turn into millions of earth money.I bought out a pouch and placed it on the desk,I then emptied it on the desk.

"Ho-How did you get this."

My friend said you would do it if I brought you these if you weren't gonna do it in the start.Now are you going to help me.

"Sure dear."

And with that her eyes changed color and she became much younger.This is my chance I thought I changed also to my normal self and took out an angel blade and pounced on her.

"What the hell."

Don't play games you know quite well who I am.

"No I do- oh wait I know who you are.Your the angel that is always pmsing."

I let out a low growl and pushed the blade more towards her.

"Oh did I push little Sky's buttons.Well to bad,why are you even here."

I want you to fix the connection between Harry and I.

"I don't know why you would want him back,he's not worth the saving."

What, who are you to tell if he's not worth saving!

With an dark laugh coming out of her lips she smirked.

"Well doll I was his guardian angel."

She pushed me hard off of her.

"His

first

and

Only "