Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I'm alone in an alley because if the fans will find me if I don't walk this way.

"Harry."

I heard someone cry my name."

"Harry look what you've done to me."

I saw a bright fire at the end of the alley.

"Harry help me.

I walked towards the fire.

"Harry SAVE me."

The words were getting more intense and more loud and painful.

"Harry help me.Harry oh harry.Harry where are you now that I need you."

My heart racing I as I was face to face with this fire.Loud screaming roared from the fire making me hold my ears.

"Harry I was there for you Harry why did you do not this to me this is your fault Harry.Its always your fault harry.Harry why did you do this.WHY HARRY WHY WHY WHY !"

The fire was becoming hotter and larger as the screaming became louder but after the last why the fire died.I heard foot steps In front of me it was Sky.

"How many more people are you gonna hurt.How many hearts and souls have you broke."

I-I-.

"Save it Styles.I just came to tell you that im a fallen now and you will see me alot more."

Leave me alone Skylar please you have this obsession with me,just go away,move on.Hurt washed over her face and she quickly replaced it with calmness.

"Okay I'll go harry."

Really ?

"Yea and you wont be safe so try to watch out,but knowing you,you won't . Can I see your arm to take the bond off it wont hurt."

I gently gave her my arm with her soft cold skin gracefully touch my rough skin compared to hers.She said something and rubbed over the scar 3 times and it was hardened and then it faded away like dust in the wind.She took out this whistle.

"Here."

What is this.

"It's my call,just whistle and I'll be there."

Anger rose inside of me,I gave the whistle back to her.I don't need this.I don't need you anymore.Just go away Sky,you already done what you were supposed to do.So go Sky just go.She placed the whistle in my hands.

"Do you think I need a this.Take it Styles and be greatful you have someone who cares about you like this.Bye Harry."

She left in a gulf of fire as it swallowed her up like it was it last meal.Then it was just me in the dark cold alley where I was finally alone.I through the whistle on the ground and started to walk away. Bye Sky.